Problems With Spouse

Guest gupt

Soon I was gng to marry a amritdhari guy.

He gets angry with little things, he is quite emotional and sensitive.

Everything was going good.

But due his angry nature its become tough for me to discuss the problems which I am having from him.

So I discuss the problems with my brother through chating,whom I had find in internet.

Taki menu hosala mila.

And now the to whom I was going to marry had asked me for my internet password for nice purpose.

But by accident he viewed my chat which I had done about him to my Brother.

Next day he called me and said Why u included 3rd person in between us. I had given the justification which I really mean.

So he became angry and said u should say sorry for what u did and instead of saying sorry u are giving justification.

Then I said sorry. So he said ur justification make me angry and now ur sorry will not work that also u have said because I am saying u to say.

So he braked the relation with me.........do advice what i do?

By reading what you wrote, I had a little trouble understanding what you mean! I'm confused!

Are you married?

Is he your blood brother or A another you call a brother who you found from the Internet?

From the information you entered, I understand that you are not married to the guy, you say he has a anger problem, you went on the Internet to search for a friend to help you in your situation. He found out about this friend and broke off the relation you had with him?

I guess he found something on chat he shouldn't of. Since your not married, why is this a big issue?

Honesty is always the best policy in any situation truth comes out in the end, be truthful and explain that's all you can do.