another lame kirpan argument

atl singh

sure singh take you time.. (just like im saying this to my brother for last 7 years)

I agree with mr. singh.. Hukam tah pehla dah he haeega ya :wub: but i guess it takes guts to follow that hukam..

kandola jee.. just your elder bro advice:

a) In gurbani it mentioned many time that "Manmukho (All humans) .. you never know if you gonna take next breath or not.. Take steps" that's what i can tell you from my views of gurbani's point on this issue. So waiting rule doesn't apply..

B.) 99.99% dreams are fake... they are fairy world.. If i had a dream of seeing me becoming the world richest man.. and from that i just sit back and relax and do nothing.. Would i still become richest man? nope.. So that rule is also a waste..

c) Did rochak took amrit yet? nope.. did i took amrit for my first 20yrs of my life? nope.. Yes if one has kirpa of waheguru then that's good.. but u don't have to wait for that for ur whole life.. one needs to take step.. One need to go and get the ball, ball ain't gonna come to you !!

But still in the end its Completely your choice :TH: we are your brothers and sisters and we can only guide you but the final step must be decided by you ! B)

---

Sticking to the topic.. in california it's legal to wear kirpan in public school by one condition (forgot what it was).. and in General category everybody is allowed to have a shaaster if the blade is under 5"inch.. (that's what i heard before 9/11)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sure singh take you time.. (just like im saying this to my brother for last 7 years)

I agree with mr. singh.. Hukam tah pehla dah he haeega ya :wub: but i guess it takes guts to follow that hukam..

kandola jee.. just your elder bro advice:

a) In gurbani it mentioned many time that "Manmukho (All humans) .. you never know if you gonna take next breath or not.. Take steps" that's what i can tell you from my views of gurbani's point on this issue. So waiting rule doesn't apply..

B.) 99.99% dreams are fake... they are fairy world.. If i had a dream of seeing me becoming the world richest man.. and from that i just sit back and relax and do nothing.. Would i still become richest man? nope.. So that rule is also a waste..

c) Did rochak took amrit yet? nope.. did i took amrit for my first 20yrs of my life? nope.. Yes if one has kirpa of waheguru then that's good.. but u don't have to wait for that for ur whole life.. one needs to take step.. One need to go and get the ball, ball ain't gonna come to you !!

But still in the end its Completely your choice  :TH:  we are your brot

hers and sisters and we can only guide you but the final step must be decided by you !  B)

---

Sticking to the topic.. in california it's legal to wear kirpan in public school by one condition (forgot what it was).. and in General category everybody is allowed to have a shaaster if the blade is under 5"inch.. (that's what i heard before 9/11)

Agreed, we should work on it all the time!,, koi pat anahi agla Dham ana e ke nahi

One need to go and get the ball, ball ain't gonna come to you !!

in this case Veer ji, i do nto agree,

BHai GUrdas ji says - Charan Sharan Gur EK bhenda Jae Chal Satgur KOT Pehnda age hoy let hai

take ONE step towards the GURU - and he'll take thousands towards you and pick you up!

Make sure u make tha FIRST STEP, whether thta's in the form of an Ardaas, going to a Sikhi Campm, Keeping Kes or whatever you feel like.

AWESOME ENGLISH VIAKHYA OF - CHARAN SHARAN GUR EK BHENDA JAE CHAl - Bhai harinder Pal Singh ji (UK) - MUST LISTEN!

-----------------------------

Getting back to the original topic tongue.gif

Chaatrik Veer ji, Where I liveit's basically the same problem - make length of a blade - uhm 3 cms ~ 1 inch <

!--emo& rolleyes.gif -->rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Although Whenever II waer my kirpan I wear a 9 inch one, which sticks out of my <admin-profanity filter activated> - but if I get cought r soemthing - they can prosecute me for it, all though I've seena lot of Singhs wearing the Kirpan outside anyways - around the Gurdwara ares tho.

I'm trying to become a 'Permanent-Kirpan'weare but I'm prolly going to have it under my shirt, so tha it doesn't stick out, when school begins :D

bhukll chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!