another lame kirpan argument

atl singh

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mehtab

I live in redneck countryside, and wear 9 inch kirpan under my shirt (I am not Amritdhari yet). Don't care about what people will say/think/react. They are not gonna stand next to you when you face Dharamraaj.

Do you think the mughal hukumat allowed singhs to carry shasters? Do you think Guru ji will not be by your side to help you with the law, when you carry shasters? Can you still call yourself a son of dashmesh pita, when you're scared of carrying a small kirpan? B)

A kirpan is NOT merely a symbol, or a janeo, that you wear around your neck, if you do that, you're no different than a brahman. If "your country" can't respect your religious values, hold them to account, and set a law for specific people on their beleifs/practices, then why the patriotism?? I'd rather live somewhere I........ can(ada) :wub:

I wear a 9 inch sarblohi under my shirt, just like Mehtab Singh, sometimes over, and haven't gotten into any trouble.

My parents are all "moderate" too, my dad takes off some of his kakaars laying at home, when he's either too tired <_< or something. And my mom also beleives not in keeping rehat, and got their own messed up views. Trust me its the punjabi mentality, it gets to your head. I try to stay away from it as much as I can.

Think about it, do ardaas with whatever your question is, and take a hukamnama.

wjkkwjkf!!

hmmm laws seem realli forced ehh i would hate to live under such circumstances buttt ur parents probali dont want ur sister to go to jail or to get in trouble wit the law cause u dun kno wut ppl think nowadays but i also think shes right to wear her kirpan after all it is rehat and shes a khalsa i think the laws should be changed... jus wonderin is ther alot of sikh population wherabouts u live?

bhullachukamaff

wjkkwjkf!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i know this is off-topic and im too shy to start a new thread lol blush.gif

wen i was little i asked one of my teachers in gurmat camp how to use my kirpan...but she laughed at me :wub: without even a reply!...i guess it is a dumb question but wats the point of having a shaster if u dont even know how to use it ohmy.gif i mean i was only 8 yrs old...now ive gotten older and i still dont know how lol...i do understand that u have to ONLY use it as a last resort (no pulling it out wen someone calls u a name etc etc). i have taken some shaster vidhiya classes which im happy i took cause i learned alot and my teachers did bring about a point of wen a kirpan should be used and to practice using it...but they really ddnt teach me how (either that or i wasnt paying attention lol :lol: ) anyways...my really dumb question is...how would u use it in any type of situation as in techniques...??? :wub:

bul chuk maaf ( i mustve said something wrong above :D )

daas,

KKaur