Simranjit Singh Mann Labels Babbar Khalsa As Government Organization

Sikh24

I am not going to reply big but i am sure that there are many manmats and 100% agents such as panch pardani along with government working on clock just to pull Simranji singh Mann away from public. Yes he is not effective politician and neither that was his original field but considering stuff that happened to him in the past few years by various fake khalistani jackals, i am sure that he is safe guy. I may disagree with him on many points but atleast he got guts not to sell his ideals for post, fame or money. Veer Sikh24 ji, by any chance is this news article sourced from panch pardhani mouthpiece sikhsiyaasat news site?

I am not going to reply big but i am sure that there are many manmats and 100% agents such as panch pardani along with government working on clock just to pull Simranji singh Mann away from public. Yes he is not effective politician and neither that was his original field but considering stuff that happened to him in the past few years by various fake khalistani jackals, i am sure that he is safe guy. I may disagree with him on many points but atleast he got guts not to sell his ideals for post, fame or money. Veer Sikh24 ji, by any chance is this news article sourced from panch pardhani mouthpiece sikhsiyaasat news site?

Do you have any proof to back your statement that panch pardani are gov agents? In your opinion are Gazi & Udhoke also agents?

Please be careful in talking ill of an 'OG' such as Simranjit Singh Mann.His best years might be behind him, but we should never forget his tireless work in the 80s and all that he did. I recall speaking to someone from Badal's party through a family relation, and even he had nothing but good to say about Mann. It is way to easy to talk smack on the internet in foreign countries, he lived through it all and deserves some respect.

Also, Panch Pardhani led by Daljit Singh Bittu is working in Sikh interests. Most of the people running for them are ex kharkoos or wives of shaheed singhs. And they have done a lot of work in exposing fake baba's, and hold a pro sikh soveirgnty stance. They broke from Mann because they decided he was not the best politician and hard to work with. But still have respect for him.

Please be careful in talking ill of an 'OG' such as Simranjit Singh Mann.His best years might be behind him, but we should never forget his tireless work in the 80s and all that he did. I recall speaking to someone from Badal's party through a family relation, and even he had nothing but good to say about Mann. It is way to easy to talk smack on the internet in foreign countries, he lived through it all and deserves some respect.

Also, Panch Pardhani led by Daljit Singh Bittu is working in Sikh interests. Most of the people running for them are ex kharkoos or wives of shaheed singhs. And they have done a lot of work in exposing fake baba's, and hold a pro sikh soveirgnty stance. They broke from Mann because they decided he was not the best politician and hard to work with. But still have respect for him.

I agree. I guess we jumped to conclusions too fast. I thought the sources of Sikh24 were reliable.

Hopefully they recheck it and fix it.