Family Life Or Individual?

Guest SikhForLife

Gur pyare sat sangat WJKK WJKF

This is the same that happened to me but i didn't realise it until my family pointed it out to me or told me about it u see people don't realise what they're doing cause they're in a world of there own but others can if they know u well this is where the concept comes U know me better as an individual then anyone else or myself i don't know myself as much as u know me that's because sometimes we as individuals don't realise but other people do because of your outer self they can see from there and it's better for u to accept it then be ignorant cause that get's u know where accept makes it worsde for yourself. Same experience with me detached from the world udass didn't care about nothing else used to take my walkman with me every where i go 24/7 with kirtan shabad on listening to it but let's put it as 24/7 kirtan doing paat to achieve as an individual unity with god like others as well but there's another way to do it Me was no work i did none this was me until my dad told me that there's an easier way but through this but the way u going to get with god is tougher and u have to come over so many obsticles my grandma told me as well he asked why did Siri Guru Nanak Dev Ji make Sikhism? He said that Siri Guru Nanak Dev Ji made sikhism cause then in the hindu times people used to go to the jungles to do bhagti and that's it nothing else like in Mahabharat. But he made Sikhism so people wouldn't do this so they;ll do it at homes and at the same time to their housework sewa the responsibilities we have to do which r set out there for us make the bed dishes mow the grass education cause at this ag

e now we have to build our base for education then put a family behind us more responsibilities ok imagine this a spirit wanted to come into this world and bbe part of your family like a baby if u go the other way u'll be blocking the spirit from coming into the family and then your being selfish, also u went to make a generation and increase the panth So they'll get to know sikhi and pass it on who else they going to learn from increase the generation not stop it or decrease it After you've got a family then u get into your old ages that's when u can do it properly that's the time cause everyones gonna get old and that's when it's right to obtain salvation with God as an individual like most old people u see. This is the other easy way to obtain the goal

WJKK WJKF Bhul chuk maf karne

Nice!! You guys have some great views on this topic!! ^_^

The thing with our Guru Sahibans, they were immortal, jot of Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji maharaj himself, its true they wanted to set an example for their Sikhs, to live in grihst jeevan, and also stay in Guru's hukam as well, but we are mere humans and don't have the capabilities to control maya without our Guru's full blessings and naam within our hearts, only with Gur kirpa can you control maya.

Another point comes up, what about people that live in the Gurdwara, its toooooo easy to fight the 5 vices while living in the Gurdwara itself, where there is no maya rolleyes.gif . It is alot harder to refrain yourself from the 5 vices, when you're living in a family, rather than alone somewhere in the woods, our Gurus could've done that as well, but they wanted to set an example for us, not to do that, because that's the easy way, but rather live in society, "naam japo, avraa naam japaavo" wubb.gifwubb.gif

Bhul chuk maaf!

diepig.gif

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

awesome ^_^

bout Sant Isher Singh ji and Nand Singh ji

as i belive(think)

we dont knwo how many lives they have lived, what they have done in past lives, where have they been ...and i know Sant baba Isher singh ji weren't married,

but they were married soul init! :D Akal purakhs sohniya bridez what u think?

i have listen to Sant Isher singh jis katha kirtans....and everytime i have found something great. he gave real life examples to explain His Beloved to help other soul brides to know it. he did aesome seva in this world.and have helped me get into sikhi as well. i have never met him jus heard his kirtan kathasm whic made great deal of diffrence. the last thinsg they used to say at end of kirtan was prasising our Guru sahib ji..

"Dhan ha Dhan ha Dhan ha Guru Nanak dev ji dhan ha"...sayin all guru sahin jis name, and then "sat nam sri waheguru bool, waheguru waheguru waheguru bool. "

"waheguru waheguru bool piyyariya tayra piyyara laggay ga bool piyyaraiya"

that always stuck me

my mum ji told me this, cuz she used to go to teh samgams that happend neear her house(in ludihana). my mum jis mum(ma grandmum) told this to my mum,..

that:

my nani jis words "as u know ur bhaiya ji(ur fatehr) was a person who was sachha(truth ful) only God freain, amritdhare. He was a sarpanch manytime(where they had the farms in a pind, but he actually lives in ludihana), and after that he helped out soooo many people, and so

metimes if people came at night he would jus go without tellin me where he was going. and u all were so little(my mum ji is 5 sisters and 1 bro). and we had many enemyzz(sounds liek a movie) its cuz he always helped out and took the side of truth, and always had court cases with others on some land issues as well. so i was always worried, and did fight with him few times, taht u jus leave me all alone here and without tellin where u going, to hellping out others..who are they to u??? why u help them and put ur life in danger??? i was always worried bout him , and coulcn;t sleep till he was home. ..anyhow...one time when sant ji came to Gurdwara to do kirtan khatha at the samagam, he did katha..and in that he said that in this world their are people "kayi appnay joggay hunday nay kayii dujiya joogay, tay kayee APPNAY joogay bi nahi hunndaayy"(some human are made for them selvez they will do things for them selves only, some are for others, they are made for others, tahts what waheguru wants them to do, and some they jus not for themselves nither" and it shock me, that how greatful i am my huband is for others, he is given a gift to help others out. what if he was a kind of person who wasn;t even for hisown self(as sharabi, kavabi etc..druggy u know) then??

so she said from thet day i stopped sayin anything to ur bhaiyaa ji, and always smiled and told him,my self, if anyone needed him,

cuz sant ji also said...those who are blessed to help others, waheguru Him self is with them, and nuffin can happen to those souls. and she said then my belive became more stonger in Guru sahib ji. and once He was shot, but was saved with eveyones prayers(those who he helped they all did so many prayers ) cuz u all were very young and i was lone, and lots of resposibilty whic their was no way i could take acre off. and ur bhaiya ji lived few yrs after that."(and at this moment tears came out of MY eyes when my mum ji told me this) )

anyhow this is one exaple how mahaa murshans change us moorkh peoplez l

ives.

few words of sant baba jis change my nani jis whole life and made it soo peaceful....

sorry for writin a long message :D

bhul chuk muaff karni

i hope i made sence

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fatehh jio