Bramhgianis Group Photo

• 3 weeks later...

Hearsay is dangerous, especially when someone is dangerously biased to an extent of hating a particular group.

Why didn't any of these Sants make references to why they met or what were the issues of the time in any of their writings?

This meeting had nothing to do with Raagmala. Amazing how we are rewriting history without putting forth any evidence or facts.

Learn to focus on the positive instead of continually bringing up your prejudices.

Having done some research on this topic, i present two FACTS:

1) This sant sanmelan was at Damdama Sahib Sabo Talvandi in the year of 1962 contrary to the picture stating it was at Darbar sahib

2) Rag Mala was discussed as an issue and the bhausaria minded people back tracked on what they said after the Sant Sanmelan was over.

Sant Jagjit Singh Ji also talk about this topic in the katha below: Recommended Katha for all the youth

http://www.keertan.org/andromeda.php?q=f&f=%2FKatha%2FBaba+Jagjit+Singh+Jee+Harkhowalae%2FPuratan+Diary

www.keertan.org/multimedia/katha/sant jagjit singh/puratan diary

The photo was taken on the 11th September 1959 at gurdwara Akhand Prakash Bhinder Kalan. Great Sant Mahapurkhs held an urgent meeting regarding the changing of Guru Granth Sahib Jee's Mangals by the SGPC. These great souls of the panth would not tolerate the beadbi of Guru Granth Sahib Jee and stopped it happening.

There were several sant sanmelans during this time.....Sant Jawala Singh Ji Maharaj decided upon forsaking his body as a sacrifice to uphold the satkaar of GuruGranth Sahib Ji because of this mahaan beadbi....there were also attempts to omit the banis of the bhatts and saints aswell as Raag Mala and other chapters of Guru Bani, the culprits were the bhausaria minded people and their "vidvaans" such as Khan Singh Nabha

The photo was taken on the 11th September 1959 at gurdwara Akhand Prakash Bhinder Kalan. Great Sant Mahapurkhs held an urgent meeting regarding the changing of Guru Granth Sahib Jee's Mangals by the SGPC. These great souls of the panth would not tolerate the beadbi of Guru Granth Sahib Jee and stopped it happening.

This is believable for the reason.

It's quite obvious PAL07 has an agenda and hates a particular group and will find a way to wiggle his bias into the equation.

Provide proof or you're simply slandering Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha and the Mahapursh Brahmgyanis who are in the photo.

This is believable for the reason.

It's quite obvious PAL07 has an agenda and hates a particular group and will find a way to wiggle his bias into the equation.

Provide proof or you're simply slandering Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha and the Mahapursh Brahmgyanis who are in the photo.

Bhai sahib please dont make up assumptions about me and come to your own conclusions. I have only ever said that it is wrong to spread doubts about Guru Granth Sahib Ji, and have named those people and groups involved in this. This has now gone to such a bad extent that even Panj Piareh at certain Amrit Sanchaars are saying "you are not to read Rag Mala it is 'kanjaree di bani' (the writings of a prostitute)."

Once an AKJ Singh who is a relation of mine came from America to see us. He spent an hour trying to fool me into believing Rag Mala is not Gurbani. It hurts and upsets me that a great jathebandi such as that of the AKJ have hardcore Singh's who doubt and preach doubt about Gurbani. I have merely raised this topic and put it in the public domain, i dont have no hate or agenda but will continuwe to speak the truth.

If you listen to the larivaar katha by Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Bindravale he talks in detail about the mangalacharan issue and also critcises Kahn Singh Nabha. I cant remember the exact mp3 file but when i listen to Baba Ji's katha again and i come across it, i will post it.