Chands In Jaap Sahib -Gatka/Shastar Vidiya

Babbar_Singhsta

wjkkwjkf

i've herd there are chhands for horse riding , for the tulwar , for different pentre and different shastar...

i heard in sukha singhs katha which he did years ago talking about sant baba nihal singh telling him about the various chands and how they are used in yudh.

the same i saw on sikh channel were one of the singhs frm Akali Phoola Singh Gatka Akhara was explaining one of the chands for the Tulwar.

does anybody know which chand goes with what? or have any katha on this . thanks

wjkkwjkf

wjkkwjkf

i've herd there are chhands for horse riding , for the tulwar , for different pentre and different shastar...

i heard in sukha singhs katha which he did years ago talking about sant baba nihal singh telling him about the various chands and how they are used in yudh.

the same i saw on sikh channel were one of the singhs frm Akali Phoola Singh Gatka Akhara was explaining one of the chands for the Tulwar.

does anybody know which chand goes with what? or have any katha on this . thanks

wjkkwjkf

Theres a great Katha Bhai Sant Baba Nihal Singh he explains the chands. But also when someone reads Sri Jaap Sahib Shud you can kinda pick it up urslelf. e.g the sap(snake) pentra when on a horse but would be great if someone could upload it ive only heard it twice. Once in Poanta Sahib and once by a Naujwaan