Sau Sakhi Question

fortunate

Fateh to all,

just quick question if someone can help answer it would be great!

There was something i read a few years back but don't recall. For the ones with more information on sau sakhi...

could some one please post the names of the saintly beings that are to be? Somewhere on the lines of 72 saints or something that Guru Gobind singh ji wrote down or something (i really am not sure where this came from but could someone clear this up for me?)

like Baba Nand Singh ji, Baba Isher singh ji etc.

I remember someone posted all the saints names on this forum, but can't find it.

So if someone has the list of names and could post it, would be awesome!

This is true. There was a saint who said there will be 72 jame (incarnations) to propagate Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. This saint himself was one I believe (although he never claimed to be). He had the lotus sign (padam) on the sole of his right foot which would shine bright like a torch. I've seen it myself. Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji had the same, it is depicted in some pictures.

I don't know the names of any of the saints. (I am unwilling to declare the name of this saint due to slanderous individuals out there). But he left this world in 2004.