Dasam Granth Veechar (Giani Ranjit Singh)

ghatak

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

sangat ji in this video bhai ranjit singh has given very true information regarding dasam granth sahib ji, its a must watch

and most importantly from the timing 19:40 to 20:20 he is explaining the sampooran rehras sahib which is handwritten in gutka sahib of guru gobind singh ji at dholpur.

has anyone have pics of that gutka sahib or had the chance of darshan please advise thanks

How can we be sure that this gutka belonged to Guru Sahib?

Their is a gutka (sri Sukhmani Sahib) also claimed to be of cheven patshah Guru Hargobind sahib ji which has the the mangal first.

I have no problem with veer/bhains that recite longer version of Rehras however those that recite panthic version of Rehras sahib should also be respected. Most important is that we recite Rehras sahib daily.

Rabb Rakhe

damdami taksal one (the one which is written by Baba Deep SIngh Ji shaheed himself)

Baba Deep Singh Jee was a Nihang right? then wouldn't he have read the Nihang rehras sahib? compared to which the Taksali one is very short. In fact, the Nihang one is the longest of all the rehras sahibs. So you see why using term sampooran is so wrong because everyone thinks the one they do is sampooran.

How can we be sure that this gutka belonged to Guru Sahib?

Their is a gutka (sri Sukhmani Sahib) also claimed to be of cheven patshah Guru Hargobind sahib ji which has the the mangal first.

I have no problem with veer/bhains that recite longer version of Rehras however those that recite panthic version of Rehras sahib should also be respected. Most important is that we recite Rehras sahib daily.

Rabb Rakhe

How can you be so sure that gutka is not of Guru sahib?

That is missionary mentality doubting past sikh history and traditions.

GPS ji

I did not say whether it was or wasn't gutka of Guru Sahib. My point is that if we accept that this gutka is genuine and is sampooran sri Rehras then we also have accept that mangalacharan goes first in sri Sukhmani sahib in gutka of sri Guru Hargobind sahib ji.

Best way is to do research on these subjects. I use the vichars of all jathebandis, sampradaia, SGPC etc and then form a conclusion.

I am not a missionary, this name calling is uncalled for. Lets go on the facts.

I cannot just go on evidence that this gutka belonged to Guru Sahib and therefore it must be accepted. I would rather have darshan of it for myself. Best way is to digitise all these sacred Granths so all sangat can have darshan. PDL have uploaded many puratan Guru Granth Sahib and manuscripts.

Rabb Rakhe

Osingh ji

Likewise Patiala Maharajas had many personal items of Guru sahib in their collection.

Bhai dalla family has many items of Guru sahib with them.

So to doubt such items of guru sahib is a sin.

We know that complete chaupai sahib is similar in all manuscripts of Dasam Granth sahib.

Likewise Gutka in Dholpur has complete Chaupai sahib. There is nothing to cast doubt

on athenticity of Gutka sahib.

I did not say that you are a missionary. I wrote that missionaries mentality is to create doubts

on our past heritage. We should avoid that.