Chief Patron Of Sangat Tv = Akal Takht Jathedar

osingh

It was announced by randhir singh of Sangat TV yesterday, that the 'Chief Patron' of sangat tv is the Akal Takht jathedar.

This explains a lot......................

I hope somebody can record this statement made on the discussion show.

A few questions arise from this:

How can sangat tv criticise Akal Takht or Singh Sahib if he is their 'Chief Patron'

Sikh Federation have criticised Badal and Jathedar in the past, how can they do this on sangat tv?

--------------------

No wonder Singh Sahib or Badal are never criticised on this channel it makes sense now.

I wish bhai Mohinder Singh ji was in full control of this channel.

I can't believe these leaders support Badal and Jathedar, it doesn't make sense.

All this talk of Khalistan, lol.

At least Randhir Singh made thing clear.

Bhai babbersher ji

There is no 'if' veer ji, me and family watched programme yesterday. Anyway what does 'Chief Patron' mean? These were the exact words used by randhir singh.

I was pretty shocked to hear this as well.

Please if anyone has footage please post.

My wish is for Naam-Japan wale roohan to have control of the channels and not politicians.

I wish bhai Mohinder Singh ji (Soho Rd wale) could have more control.

Sangat TV seems to have quite close links to Badal reasons below:

1. Akal Takht Jathedar flying in just to support Sangat TV on its anniversary and to give a speech. We all know this wouldn't happen without Badal's consent and Jathedar is just a puppet of Badal.

2. Badals key men in UK. Balihar Singh Ramewal and Inderjit Singh Sangha were present and were praised so many times by the host.

3. The host of that anniversary function and a regular presenter of Sangat TV, Ranjit Singh Rana has already exposed himself as Badal's man.

The sad part is that people like Amrik Singh Gill and Joga Singh attended that anniversary program and shared stage with the Jathedar and sat in audience. They should have boycotted Jathedar as they themselves have been telling sangat that everyone should boycott so called Jathedars. I respect them completely for the good work that they have done but they should clarify their stand on this issue among others.

Who knows what occurs behind closed doors? I've always felt we, the sangat, are being taken for fools by those who purport to lead us. Whilst the optimistic side of me still believes not everyone has "sold out", the pessimistic side of me doesn't trust any of them no matter how humble or innocent they appear to be.

May God forgive me if I'm doing nindya of genuinely decent people but its a sorry state of affairs when we don't even know who we can trust.

Randhir Singh said that Sangat TV is dedicated to Sri Akal Takhat Sahib as it is the highest institution in the Sikh Panth. Also everyone seems to be jumping up and down about the Akal Takhat Jathedar coming to the anniversary programme but no one is aware that after the programme in darbar sahib, the Jathedar met with all the Singhs in the Gurdwara office and answered all the questions which were put to him. Bhai Kuldeep Singh Chaheru and Bhai Joga Singh were very vocal in describing their disappointment in the role of the Jathedar in the whole Vienna case. Just because something does not happen in front of everyone doesnt mean it does not happen at all..

Randhir Singh clearly said that the Chief Patron of sangat tv is the Akal Takht jathedar.

Every Gursikh is dedicated to Akal Takht.

Whats the point of having closed door meetings, how do sangat know what was said?

Why wasn't Singh Sahib bought on live tv so sangat in UK could ask him questions.

Why does Jathedar avoid questions from sangat?

Jathedar should be happy to answer any questions of sangat.

Why does jathedar avoid sikh channel? Last time they had to chase him around the UK, when he came recently a request was again made for an interview, twice Jathedar has refused to come on Sikh Channel, why?

The least he could have done was to give interview on sangat tv.

I can't believe people are satisfied that Jathedar 'answered questions in a meeting'. What questions were asked? What answers did he give? The normal sangat are left in the dark!

Sant Jarnail Singh ji gladly welcomed poor and rich alike for interviews because he was a simple straightforward Gursikh. May Guru Sahib bless us with a leader like Sant ji soon.