Right-Handedness And Sikhi - Y Do We Believe In It?

alias

Pray truth for all and say Satsriakaal,

Dear all and alias jee,

The part of the Vaak, you have referred, is from Balwand Satta ji. It is on Ang 968-9 from Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee. It is not from Guru Raamdaas jee. Also, the word used here is 'dhannu'.

It is not 'dhan' (money) as used by the participant before his name.

It remembers me of the begging basket placed in front of preachers and singers in Gurudwaras. The Golak has also become the iron wall between the seeker and the Guru.

I feel Sikhi is totally in hands of sick Brahmins now. The dhandha is flourishing.

Did our true Gurus ever say that Amrit is received by the right hand?

The wisdom of true Naam is almost lost.

Balbir Singh

Dear all and alias jee,

The part of the Vaak, you have referred, is from Balwand Satta ji. It is on Ang 968-9 from Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee. It is not from Guru Raamdaas jee. Also, the word used here is 'dhannu'.

It remembers me of the begging basket placed in front of preachers and singers in Gurudwaras. The Golak has also become the iron wall between the seeker and the Guru.

I feel Sikhi is totally in hands of sick Brahmins now. The dhandha is flourishing.

Balbir Singh

Well said

Well said

Dear all and alias jee,

Balbir Singh

bout right hand, ive already said that >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i accept that since there is a lack of evidence on my part, both of our 'theories' are euqally valid..

but, i do refuse to believe that our punj piyaare cannot tell the difference between culture and rehet.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<

tradition of the amrit sunchaar has beenpassed down unbroken-ly. and right over left is blatently practiced. it is bhramanic, hence "daanat dachan", but hey.. unbroken amrit sunchaar tradition. this is a valid type of proof.

i dont like righthandedness as i'm a lefty. but the amit rehet is heavily "righthanded" backed. as i said, kachera, kirpaan, kara. hand which u supposed to put on topa which hand..

you cant jst say o its bhramanic so its crap.. thats no argument at all to put forward..

alias jee,

You wrote "tradition of the amrit sunchaar has beenpassed down unbroken-ly. . . unbroken amrit sunchaar tradition. this is a valid type of proof."

The true Gurus never used the word 'sanchaar'. 'Amrit Sanchaar' together is not mentioned once in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

Naam Amrit is not even sugar water drink.

Balbir Singh

well wear your kara, and kirpaan on the opposite sides then. and, dont put your right leg in the kashera first then!

plus, READ ma original post first... (if you havent done so already - humbly).

I just did, do you want me to take a picture?

Maybe not my kashera though, if you want picture proof of that I'm worried about you m8

^ how the ******** have i convinced ppl of doing this.?... fact is that if you dont believe in righthandedness from the punj, thats what u shud do. i aint saying become this n that.. if you cant tell this, then y even post.

all those tha dont belive in righthandedness, wear your kara on left, and kirpaan on right had side. instead of accusing, and ridiculing, y not ask your punj for the sake of debate.

and @singh559, if you get mixed up between what you say (aobut taking a picture) and what i say (about reading), then be worrid about yoself.

alias jee,

First you wrote "well wear your kara, and kirpaan on the opposite sides then. and, dont put your right leg in the kashera first then!"

And now you are saying "i aint saying become this n that."

Strange are your statements " fact is that if you dont believe in righthandedness from the punj, thats what u shud do."

All this you are doing on the name of punj.

Please listen. Gurdev is singing about punj.

Kahat Kabir punch kao jhagraa jhagrat janam gavaiaa. SGGS Ang 482-9

Balbir Singh