Is There A Way To Access Archives (Old Posts)?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• No problem veerji.It is night at my place and i was doing some school work.So i misunderstood 😂🙏🙏🙏 Bhul Chuk Maf 🙏
    • I would attach a pic but then it would have to be approved first so just click on the link in the OG post to know what I meant ji
    • Sorry ji I didn't mean dastaar I meant like the paghs mentioned in the link b4. Im all for singhni's wearing dastaar and dumalla but I meant when a woman is wearing a nok pagh and her hair is out. Looks so weird and looks like a topi   Sorry for the confusion ji, when I say pagh i usually refer to nok pagh and dastaar for any   Bhul Chuk Maaf Ji🙏
    • Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh Veerji, Guru Sahib gave Daastar di daat to every sikh, regardless if the sikh is a male or a female.So many great examples of Singhanis who wear daastar such as Mata Sahib Kaur Ji, Mata Sundri ji, Mata Gujri Ji,Mai Bhago ji, and countless others.When we take amrit and become Guru Wale,we can all wear Daastars, regardless of Gender. Bhul Chuk Maf 🙏 Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh
    • 1. First of all, I said "singhs who lead a decent lifestyle." A "singh" who commits domestic violence (or is abusive in any other way) does not lead a decent lifestyle. 2. I was commenting on someone else's comment where they wondered why women marry men in the entertainment industry who are known to be unfaithful. If you are so triggered by me using "singhs who lead a decent lifestyle" as a contrast to such men, then please just accept the following more general point: human being have a tendency to be attracted to power/money/fame/glamour/physical attraction and value those things over modesty/decency/piety. That's why you see a lot of people end up with partners who don't treat them well. At some point, they probably had a choice where they could have gone with someone who treated them better, but the person who would have treated them better was not attractive enough to them.

Important Information

Terms of Use