Does The Yugs Repeat In Cyclic Manner

mirror

when god created this universe, it was in a state of dhundhookaar. in sggs, gruuji says arbat narbat dhundhookara. this is where guruji jupt on himself (god). then came the jugs, and the so called 'inversion' of dwapur and treta jug due to somone's curse and karam.. im sure somone can fill in here with this story..

the passing of krishan JI marked the start of kaljug for 'chaar lakh bati hajaar' ( i think this is 432,000) human years ; aka 1000 divine years. the start of the 'great war' is soon as it is most commonly believed that kaljug started in 1500BC and so, this centry or early next centary is the time.

all this is not taking into account the sants that are given the duty to look after this world. just look at how 3rd world war was prevented.. jagat jalanda raakh lai was the shabad done by the sikhs. (there are 5 maha purash that look after the world, not necessarily all from sikh religon).

after >this< kaljug is finished, some say that there will be satjug forever as guru granth sahib ji will be there for guidance and this will last for >i think< 14000 years..

by this time hopefully, all souls willhave got mukti. u can get mukti now. there are (i think 5) sants that have jathas that keep comming down for seva. because there has become a sanbandh between the jatha and the puran sant (there are 21 levels of sant - written in japji sahib about the "pauri / pavari", and in siri raag and in the entire guru maharaaj). it is these souls aka sevaks that willbe left at the very end and then get their mukti. but, these souls only get this seva if they already have mukti in the first place.

hope this helped..

gurfateh!!

lastly, god forbid that china becomes the new super power.

tehe!! china is what scientists predict, as and when western 2nd recession and all that.. and we all know what chinee ppl are like in their history... war after war after war!! all for flipin land power and control.. massive ahangkarriz.. ! but yesss... (ido like chinese ppl btw.. but on the whole as per history, its a diferent story for me!! the chinese ppl iv met are soooo angelic and up front, and just nice guys..! {not as per history})

there are 21 levels of sant, puran sant being the highest level. there are also 3 main "meetings" that you (a sant) can have with god. (cuz u will be a sant neway to have this meeting).

as with all things sikhi, the marag is tikha and nika. i.e. its a tuf marag. so.. first few levels of sant is gursikh/gurmukh - in its true form, (such things as understanding how to kill somone in daya for jung etc ; and other things like this that are very dificult concepts to understand.. another simpler example is things like understanding how paap and pun are the same.. kanchan {gold} and loh {sarabloh}, kachaa meeta, and other things like this in gurbani are actually the same.. e.g. paap pun doe aek samana).

so.. first few levels of sant is gursikh/gurmukh - in its true form, the second, is to let guru ji come and enter your hirda and vas inside you. i.e. u do loads of naam samran, and then guru ji vasses inside you. then you come back to this earth and spread naam message.. very high sants.

lastly, is where you get puran sant. they merge with god. and they never come back.. but they walk the earth. they are partakh saroop. hence, puran sant. they are saroop of god. >at least 5< sant that are like this are alive. sant baba attar singh ji, sant baba nand singh ji, and sant baba kundan singh ji, sant baba raam singh ji (naam dhari-ae ) and another sant. it is also said that if you do nindya of these sant, you are strait to narak.

as it is well known, sant baba raam singh ji was a sant. guru jiz sikhs were next level. as we all know. they saw the puran saroop in sant baba raam singh ji. gurgaddi was given to guru ji granth sahib ji. this was where the sangat got confused and ended up not knowing what they were actually 'tek-ing'. as we tek guru granth sahib, we tek the jort, (with the pages >>as<< ang, and letters >>as<< rom {hair} '''mera roop granth ji jaanhu''' >bhai nand laal ji rehetnama<). when we tek anything else, we tek the jort. since baba raam singh ji, clarity was reached, then we get all the rehetnamas etc. telling us whats what etc..

as you may conclude, each puran sant has started their own 'jatha' thaat' etc. this is to create rehet and dharam in the world. but. ppl dont understand and start/ turn them into sects and factions. each set of sant, even from raam ji (hindu stuff), have started their own dharam chaal for the sake of almighty god. as did guru nanak dev ji.

when guru nanak dev ji went into the river, they went up that 'sant' pauri, then through the devi devte. as guru ji went through, each devi recognised guru nanak as gur jort. as a token, each devi gave their shakti to guruji. then guruji met god, merged into god, became sampooran again, (jorti jort rali sampooran theea raam) then came back with naam and amrit. then started with the message properly.. they would not speak for ages, then somone asked gruji where ju go, then guruji till gurprasaad was spoken. they then asked, what are we gona do with this (in some form or other), then guruji said, jup... bhi sach. then naam was given.. charan amrit etc.. (im saying this cuz i dont want ppl to think im demoting guruji in any way.. soo yea..)

out of each puran sant line, the line was carried on. e.g. all the other gurus. however with the gurus, its not the same like all the other sants in all of the jugs. the gurus were the special case.. (this post is getting long, i appoligise!. '(",)' )

to become at this level, it takes greatness (to say the least). and a few lifelimes of continous bhagti, and even bhagti within the sunn for a few more lifetimes.. puran sants are what i call, ..... dom dom dom.... heavyweights in the buisness!

these puran sant move away from any sect. and just do bhagti.. then! through the hukam of the jort, they get given the seva. and everything hapens. ppl find dharam. through god on earth..

feel as if ive sed too much. but yess. its only good if sum1 acts on this, else, its pointless galla (talks) and not even gyaan. im included! i need to do this.. i dont do it.. i should though..

btw, these are crude ways (the 3 types of sant, >gursikh/gurmukh ; >jort keeper ; and >jort merger) to break up the pauri of sants.. but this is basic..

also, this is all in guru maharaj, and vaara and kabits of bhai gurdaas G.

as for how i can precisely say (though what i say is not all that precise) its bachan from puran sant.

gurfath!

gurfateh*