Sangat Tv'S News Reports Truth!

11Gurus1Jot

The new News reporting on Sangat tv (day&night news) does seem to be very professional and a notch above!

They just reported that on 1st November, when everybody is supposed to remember the November 84 Genocide of Sikhs, today, in the Punjab, they decided to hold and open the World Kabbadi Cup Games where they had a massive firework and showcase opening event like they do at the Olympics. Only to rub salt further into the wounds of the families of the Shaheeds of 84, they had half naked women too, who were made to wiggle their bottoms at the camera, to really mark the murders of the thousands of Sikh children, women and men, who were raped, beaten, burnt and murdered, on this day, the Nov 1st, 1984!

Everybody saw they above on Sangat tv. Well Done Sangat tv for bringing this news to us, as painful to watch as it was. Looks like Sangat tv are planning to fearlessly follow the truth!!!!

Just more proof that the opressors of the Sikhs are still laughing at the SIkhs - let alone giving the Sikhs Justice!

Although I do believe that it is good to remember Shaheeds, one thing you need to keep in mind: every single day of the year is the anniversary of a Shaheed's death. We have so many great Gursikhs who laid down their lives for the Panth, everything from the days of masar rangar to the ghalugharas to 1984. Before we start condemning people for doing anything on these days, then we need to look at ourselves. Do we watch TV, play sports etc. on the anniversary of a Shaheedi day? (which is basically 365 days a year). I can easily start condemning people who are playing sports in the first few days of June and say they are doing beadbi of Shaheeds of 84. Or if someone is hanging out with friends and playing video games on the anniversary of one of the ghalugharas , is that wrong?

Dont take my reply the wrong way. I am all for seeking justice for the oppressors walking free today. I just think its not fair for us to be pointing our fingers at others for what they do on certain days. Like I said...there are thousands of Shaheeds and events linked to Shaheedi all year round. Its not fair to call people out who did not remember a certain day in the way that you wanted them to.

Its not fair to call people out who did not remember a certain day in the way that you wanted them to.

Sorry, I thought that we were not supposed to forget 84, isn't that why we have websites like the following:

http://www.neverforget84.com/

I am not referring to people in general, I'm just saying the Sikhs should remember, after all, it was 250,000 of their own people who have dissapeared since 84.

I know that certain elements always make us try and forgetting, for example in the last June, it was the GOI Agents in the Dudley Gurdwara Committe who distracted us from June 84. And this November it was the other famous GOI Agent Niddar the Giddar who did the 'distracting' at his BCC interview and website posting to disctract us from Nov 84 Genocide of the Sikhs.

They always do it, the timing is so obvious. I am only asking Sikhs to remember those Sikhs who were raped, burnt, tortured, murdered in Nov 84, Just the Sikhs, nobody else!

The same day and night news which called sant ji and sikhs terrorists videos of which are on YouTube and what's with the namashkhar business?? Sikh channel gets their news for free from a govt funded journalist group which so far has been ok Sangat TV trying to pull one better by using this day and night crap

The same day and night news which called sant ji and sikhs terrorists videos of which are on YouTube and what's with the namashkhar business?? Sikh channel gets their news for free from a govt funded journalist group which so far has been ok Sangat TV trying to pull one better by using this day and night crap

I didn't know about this. Is there any chance you can put link to the video on utube on this thread?