Nuclear War (Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji), Us, Uk Middle East?

Kalsingh

Annual Barsi of Sant Baba Thakur Singh Jee this year is at Guru Hargobind Sahib Jee Gurdwara (new) Tividale. West midlands. Uk. from the dates of 22 -24 dec.

If anyone has any issues/questions/ nindya etc then please feel free to attend and raise your concerns there as there will be plenty of singhs who have had baba jees sangat that will be able to hopefully answer your questions.

Vjkk Vjkf

Annual Barsi of Sant Baba Thakur Singh Jee this year is at Guru Hargobind Sahib Jee Gurdwara (new) Tividale. West midlands. Uk. from the dates of 22 -24 dec.

If anyone has any issues/questions/ nindya etc then please feel free to attend and raise your concerns there as there will be plenty of singhs who have had baba jees sangat that will be able to hopefully answer your questions.

Vjkk Vjkf

Well said.. Singh Ji

Ladli-Fauj ji, I doubt he ever read or heard about Sant ji's jeevan... Yes there are fake babey but u should be able to recognise the true ones. If u can't use ur brains then just shut up!

"singh" sabha has to be the foniest and one of the fakest misguiding organization cults in the world, hey missionary pithu watch your words, you ppl could never do even a single thing baba ji did lmao go on with your fake agenda

if the thread opener really wants to talk about this on a forum he/she needs to understand theres to manny ppl on here who going to give their opinion if you want to know go ask singhs who know baba ji or go talk to singhs who have avastha and jeevan to know such gupt knowledge,if you are lucky enough they will tell you.... ppl who wonder can see the worlds status it self today of wht is happening, china ganging up on india, isreal ganging up on iran, african wars spreading.... if you want to know ask singhs personally dont make a thread in where a lot of ppl who want to do basti of baba ji can gang up and try to bash his bachans because they dont like him

I see that this has led to the nindya of a great Mahapursh and this is the last thing I would have wanted. I thought Baba Ji was very well respected by everyone but then again, even Guru Nanak Dev Ji had haters.

I see that I should have not bought up Sant Ji's bachans and will refrain from bringing up issues relating to saints in the future. Apologies for this.

Can moderators please delete the topic, thank you.