Maha Dusht Jeonwala Mocks Sri Jaap Sahib

Mehtab Singh

Forums like SikhSangat/DiscoverSikhi are the best tool to put an end to the lies these fake missionaries are spreading.

what a joke. discoversikhi get their kasheras in a twist if parkhash of Aad Guru and Dasam Guru are done together, and as for this forum, with undoubtedly plus points it has, is lacking in geniune academics. The only people who i can really think of who have really brought solid education to this forum, are dalsingh, matheen and proactive. There are others but i just cant think of them at this time.

This guy is trying to write this saying that its easy to write Jaap Sahib? Then why is he copying the same style as Guru Ji? Guru Ji didn't just copy someone's writings and changed the words around, it came from Dhur. Jaap Sahib is absolutely beautiful and original. I can take Shakespeare's work, and just change some words around, and say that his writings are easy. Makes no sense. (not trying to compare Gurbani to Shakespeare by the way!)