Khalsa Heritage Complex - Pictures

Sewadar

only five wrote

Please do some search before praising Badal, a person that sat with Indira Gandhi and made the plans to attack Sri Akal Takht Sahib in 1984. By your logic then Sarna is doing a good job of running Gurdwaras, yeah one Gurdwara is being used for manmat, but still other Gurdwaras are being run by his committee and the sangat is getting darshan of Satguru, so for that he should be praised. Again i'm using your logic.

As written earlier that i am not a fan of badal.

I find the above statement from someone who either is not aware of circumstances leading to army storming Golden temple

or someone who is carried awy by dirty proaganda.

Please start a new thread and show me with references wherein Akali dal was involved in planning with Indira Gandhi palnning for attack

on harmandir sahib. No sikh worth his salt will ever do it.Indira , a bitchy woman, wanted to win elections by giving bloody nose to sikhs

so that she gets Hindu votes.

In all earnest pl start a new thread and prove your ill intentioned allegations against sikhs in general and akali dal in particular.

GPS Ji' it is sad that you are praising Badal. If you are noticing the wrongdoings of Sarna, why do you have a soft corner for Badal?

Badal is responsible for the murder of 13 Singhs on Vaisakhi 1978, and countless fake arrests, and tortures of Singhs.

He has single-handedly destroyed or undermined all major Sikh institutions, including Sri Akal Takht Sahib.

Under his "wonderful" raj - he has brought promiscuity, vulgarity and lewdness across Punjab.

He and his Akali cohorts have made the daughters of Punjab dance half-naked on international television, under the guise of sports.

Young Singhs are still being falsely implicated by planting RDX on them and labeling them as Babbars.

Perhaps you don't know any of them personally, if you did you would not be praising such an evil man.

Badal is also absconder from Sri Akal Takht Sahib just as Darshan Ragi is. He was summoned to Sri Akal Takht Sahib in 1999, and instead of going pesh at the Takht, he removed the Jathedar, Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji.

Who cares if he even built a replica of Taj Mahal - it does not make him any less evil.

The 'Khalsa-Virasat' complex was made by from the money fleeced from the blood and sweat of the poor Punjabis. It could have been spent in a wiser fashion, on the poor or the homeless or the victims of 1984 pogroms.

The Khalsa does not need cheap concrete structures to preserve our 'Virasat' - this Virasat is built by the blood and sacrifice of our Shaheeds and not some Isreali Jew architect.

Badal knows he can fool many by staging half-built "monuments" such as these before elections. I guess his tactic has worked for the short term since there are people who are doing his sift-salah.

Never the less one can not fool the public for long - a time will come when his tactics will no longer work, and like Gadhafi he and his family also be hunted down like dogs by the very Khalsa they trying to suppress.

Then - Badal will see the REAL 'Virasat-e-Khalsa.'

GPS Ji' it is sad that you are praising Badal. If you are noticing the wrongdoings of Sarna, why do you have a soft corner for Badal?

PLease show me where i praised Badal. Do not write something and attribute it to me.

This thread is not for spewing venom because of our personal likes and dislikes.So i have taken your post to a new thread.

The thread is named " Who was responsible for attack on Akal Takhat in 1984" Please give your views there.

PLease show me where i praised Badal. Do not write something and attribute it to me.

GPS wrote

Badal may not be honest politician , but he deserves credit having conceived it when he visited Israel.

Badal being part of the attack on Sri Akal Takht Sahib is a common known fact. By your attitude, next you will ask others to prove that Jagish Tyler was part of the genocide on Sikhs in november 1984.

Badal is responsible for the murder of 13 Singhs on Vaisakhi 1978, and countless fake arrests, and tortures of Singhs.

He has single-handedly destroyed or undermined all major Sikh institutions, including Sri Akal Takht Sahib.

Under his "wonderful" raj - he has brought promiscuity, vulgarity and lewdness across Punjab.

He and his Akali cohorts have made the daughters of Punjab dance half-naked on international television, under the guise of sports.

Young Singhs are still being falsely implicated by planting RDX on them and labeling them as Babbars.

Perhaps you don't know any of them personally, if you did you would not be praising such an evil man.

Badal is also absconder from Sri Akal Takht Sahib just as Darshan Ragi is. He was summoned to Sri Akal Takht Sahib in 1999, and instead of going pesh at the Takht, he removed the Jathedar, Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji.

Who cares if he even built a replica of Taj Mahal - it does not make him any less evil.

The 'Khalsa-Virasat' complex was made by from the money fleeced from the blood and sweat of the poor Punjabis. It could have been spent in a wiser fashion, on the poor or the homeless or the victims of 1984 pogroms.

The Khalsa does not need cheap concrete structures to preserve our 'Virasat' - this Virasat is built by the blood and sacrifice of our Shaheeds and not some Isreali Jew architect.

Badal knows he can fool many by staging half-built "monuments" such as these before elections. I guess his tactic has worked for the short term since there are people who are doing his sift-salah.

Never the less one can not fool the public for long - a time will come when his tactics will no longer work, and like Gadhafi he and his family also be hunted down like dogs by the very Khalsa they trying to suppress.

Then - Badal will see the REAL 'Virasat-e-Khalsa.'

Thanks for bringing the voice of reason and common sense to this discussion.

1. Badal may not be honest politician , but he deserves credit having conceived it when he visited Israel.
  2. You seem to be short of comprehension in understanding above. This is not praise. You should take some lessons.

Badal being part of the attack on Sri Akal Takht Sahib is a common known fact. By your attitude, next you will ask others to prove that Jagish Tyler was part of the genocide on Sikhs in november 1984.

\There is a thread for this.Do not spoil this thread. back up with references there and n ot just two liners.Bringing in jagdish tytler here shows your level of maturity.