A Tight Slap On The Caste System In Sikhism.

JSinghnz

lol.. very nice video.. As per sikhi all such classifications are manmat.

Also, we need to understand the differences here:

- If one isn't in sikhi at all then it is socially hard of living together (husband/wife) because of totally different lifestyle, culture (food, dress, talk/accent) and so on..

- In one is amritdhari then it is easy to live together (husband/wife) because of equal/same lifestyle. Khalsa lifestyle overcomes all misc. small cultural differences.

This shows the unity power of our guru sahib jee's blessed amrit saanchar where it unites all different type of people into one.

Thanks for the feedback, Sikh Sangat.

Let us all pledge to remove this curse of casteism from our religion.

Casteism was promoted in our religion by our enemies to divide and weaken us.

We all need to wake up and understand this move of our enemies within and outside our fold

and abolish this stigma once and forever.

i don't think the video was that great. Only after about 5.20 mins was good - less than 1 minute of footage then the Gurbani.

It was just like the typical sterotypes people have of Jatts, (just like Sardars in bollywood movies), It was just Jatt bashing, common a dump guy who didn't have a conversation just read a script of we Jatts did this we did that. Come on it weren't a documentry just a rubbish attempt to show jatts in a bad light as it wasn't balanced as every thing was conteracted by the Sardar, it made him look more intelligent.

Only the Singh at the end talked sense.

i don't think the video was that great. Only after about 5.20 mins was good - less than 1 minute of footage then the Gurbani.

It was just like the typical sterotypes people have of Jatts, (just like Sardars in bollywood movies), It was just Jatt bashing, common a dump guy who didn't have a conversation just read a script of we Jatts did this we did that. Come on it weren't a documentry just a rubbish attempt to show jatts in a bad light as it wasn't balanced as every thing was conteracted by the Sardar, it made him look more intelligent.

Thank God, you saw some sense at least. When will you grow out of your bashing syndrome and learn to call the spade a spade.

lol, now I see why the video has an apology in case someone gets offended

Thank God, you saw some sense at least. When will you grow out of your bashing syndrome and learn to call the spade a spade.

Please elaborate I don't get what you mean by call a spade a spade as your words

'One of the best documentaries ever on caste system in Sikhism and the need to abolish it from our religion.'

Is like pot calling kettle black as it was caste based in showing one community to be dumb and proud when there not all like that. I'm actually married to someone who in caste system is higher status than me.

BTW I believe in equality, caste has no place int the world not just Sikhi. By equality I mean in humankind not just Sikhs, I think all humans are equal just like Guru Gobind Singh Ji said. Recognise the whole human race as one.

Hey on a side note anyone hear of somone in india being killed as he had the same exact name as someone of a higher caste in his village, (not Sikh, but just shows how messed up india is).