Dharami Faujees

There were a few advertisement posts by khalsa aid asking money for welfare of dharmi

faujis in Punjab. They claimed that dharmi faujis are ignored completely and are in very bad shape.

I read on the net recently that Dharmi faujis are being provided a monthly pension by Punjab Govt.

That pension has been doubled a few days back.

Where is the link? Majority of Dharmi Faujis/their families got given jobs at SGPC not direct pensions.

Others who doubt Khalsa Aid's intentions, go ask the donors who have handed the money over to needy families by hand (as Khalsa Aid always encourage) or ask the 80+ families of the shaheed/jailed singhs parivaars who are being supported on a monthly basis, whether Khalsa Aid is supporting them or not.

Where is the link? Majority of Dharmi Faujis/their families got given jobs at SGPC not direct pensions.

So you doubt what i wrote. Punjab govt. is giving regular monthly pension to dharmi faujis.

Last week the amount was doubled. It was in the newspaper.It seems you do not read news from Punjab.

That is what khalsa aid seems to be doing when they wrote that they gave rs 1500 each to 11 families of dharmi faujis.

They should have known that dharmi faujis are pensioners from Punjab Govt.

The following is link of main page of ajit jalandhar of December 5,2011. Second news from top says in sub headline about pensions of dharmi faujis and riot affected families being doubled.

http://www.ajitjalandhar.com/20111204/

Pensions of dharmi faujis and riot hit families doubled from Rs 2500 per month to 5000 Per month.

Unquote

My main concern khalsa aid is tying up with gurmat gian missioanry college for giving religious education to kids in Punjab.

Do not they know that Inder ghagha , sarbjit Dhundha are professors there. And Gurbachan thailand is Principal there.

So you doubt what i wrote. Punjab govt. is giving regular monthly pension to dharmi faujis.

Last week the amount was doubled. It was in the newspaper.It seems you do not read news from Punjab.

That is what khalsa aid seems to be doing when they wrote that they gave rs 1500 each  to 11 families of dharmi faujis.

They should have known that dharmi faujis are pensioners from Punjab Govt.

The following is link of main page of ajit jalandhar of December 5,2011. Second news from top says in sub headline about pensions of dharmi faujis and riot affected families being doubled.

http://www.ajitjalandhar.com/20111204/

Pensions of dharmi faujis and riot hit families doubled from Rs 2500 per month to 5000 Per month.

Unquote

My main concern khalsa aid is tying up with gurmat gian missioanry college for giving religious education to kids in Punjab.

Do not they know that Inder ghagha , sarbjit Dhundha are professors there. And Gurbachan thailand is Principal there.

I asked for a link for confirmation. The report mentions 6000+ people will benefit from the raise in pension, but not ALL or how many dharmi faujis are on a pension. As I said before most were employed by sgpc.

Khalsa aid have said the kids receive basic knowledge from students of the college (not the professors) and the syllabus contains nothing controversial. But I would suggest to you, ask to see what the kids are being taught, and if you do not agree then provide a solution. Sponsor a teacher for the kids. U can only criticise so much without offering a solution.

I asked for a link for confirmation. The report mentions 6000+ people will benefit from the raise in pension, but not ALL or how many dharmi faujis are on a pension. As I said before most were employed by sgpc.

Khalsa aid have said the kids receive basic knowledge from students of the college (not the professors) and the syllabus contains nothing controversial. But I would suggest to you, ask to see what the kids are being taught, and if you do not agree then provide a solution. Sponsor a teacher for the kids. U can only criticise so much without offering a solution.

Now you have diverted the topic the otehr way.

It is a simple math. Obviously all dharmi faujis are covered.Now you bring in those employed by SGPC.

Obviously when they retire from SGPC, govt. pension takes over.Can you tell me why kahlsa aid is seeking aid

for them when they are already covered.

Is teaching kids anti sikh philosphy that says there is no naam, simran is parroting, there is no karma,

dasam bani is not recognized is basic syallabus.This is the syallabus these rogue professors have

read from this school and they are teaching this to kids.

Answer that in light of video posted by me. You seem to be talking from the board of computer only.

I have done some reasearch and then came up with my finding. Do you even know where is the center of

this activity?

Here is another sample of teachings of this Gian Gurmat college

Is there a reason they are choosing such a controversial institute whose syallabus is not

recognized by SGPC. Surely there are alternatives to that. This is money of sangat and should

be used in a sikh way.

Now you have diverted the topic the otehr way.

It is a simple math. Obviously all dharmi faujis are covered.Now you bring in those employed by SGPC.

Obviously when they retire from SGPC, govt. pension takes over.Can you tell me why kahlsa aid is seeking aid

for them when they are already covered.

Is teaching kids anti sikh philosphy that says there is no naam, simran is parroting, there is no karma,

dasam bani is not recognized is basic syallabus.This is the syallabus these rogue professors have

read from this school and they are teaching this to kids.

Answer that in light of video posted by me. You seem to be talking from the board of computer only.

I have done some reasearch and then came up with my finding. Do you even know where is the center of

this activity?

Here is another sample of teachings of this Gian Gurmat college

Is there a reason they are choosing such a controversial institute whose syallabus is not

recognized by SGPC. Surely there are alternatives to that. This is money of sangat and should

be used in a sikh way.

Have diverted what? 6378 is the number split between families affected by "riots, terrorism and dharmi faujis". No mention of EACTLY HOW MANY are Dharmi Faujis, it could be 1,10,100,1000. Unless you have the full data, we can only speculate. Furthermore what is the rate of an Army pension in India which they in effect booted when they revolted from the army? im sure its a LOT more than the 2500rs they have been receiving from Panjab govt.

I should have stated earlier, when I mentioned most got jobs at SGPC, those were largely Amritsar based faujis, the actual number of Dharmi Faujis is not even recorded anywhere.

You would have to ask Khalsa Aid how many Dharmi Faujis they are supporting and on what basis.

I dont disagree with you regarding the missionary teachings, where they are wrong, make a stand. But do it where it matters, not sitting on your computer. How many students, professors, scholars are sponsored by pro dasam granth jathebandis? Where is their research printed and published? What is being done to refute the missionary claims?

• Now you have come to dharmi faujis of amritsar district. Come on , that is a lie.Dharmi faujis as far as for as from Malwa are serving in SGPC task force. Do not give false information.

Dharmi faujis have an organization of their own. Obviously all are covered. It is a shameful act to ask money in name of those who do not need that.

The issue is why khalsa aid is giving money of sangat to an institution that is producing anti sikh preachers? Obviously they might have done some home work before tying up with them, Surely it is stupidity to back an organization whose syllabus is not approved by SGPC and akal takhat. Missionaries are not a product of today only and khalsa aid is being a naive charity for tying with those who are cutting roots of sikhi in Punjab.

Do not bring in issues of dasam granth jathebandis here.It is a separate topic and whole panth is dasam granth suporter. in case you are interested to know what they have done start a new thread.

http://www.newkerala...ews-160564.html

Army deserters seek spl fund for their children from SGPC

Amritsar, Mar 3 : Over 100 Army deserters, known as 'Dharmi Fauji,' who are part of a task force of the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (SGPC)) in the Golden Temple complex, urged the SGPC chief Avtar Singh Makkar to provide special funds in the coming budget session of the committee for the welfare of their kin.

Talking to mediapersons here, Dharami Fauji Association secretary Harbhajan Singh claimed that many of such ex-servicemen were deprived of their service benefits by the Indian government.

"It was the SGPC which had provided us the helping hand at the time of crisis," he said while expressing gratitude to the committee for providing financial help of Rs 50,000 to each Dharmi Fauji.

He urged Mr Makkar to make a special provision of a fund for the welfare odf their children in the budget session of the SGPC to held on march 24.

"Good education, health and employment are the major challenges for our kids," Mr Harbhajan Singh said and appealed Mr Makkar and Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal to do the needful in this regard.

--UNI

And this is from Tribune of 2001. People of khalsa aid really need to do some home work. I know a highly respected Lt general

Harbakhash singh who was also colonel of sikh regiment worked personally for benefits of these faujis as he took up with Govt

that sikh soldiers first duty is with respect for their Gurughars and scriptures. people need to stop from spreading falsehood for collecting charity.

http://www.tribunein...614/punjab1.htm

No ‘dharmi fauji’ in jail: Kahlon

Tribune News Service

Chandigarh, June 13

Brig Kuldeep Singh Kahlon, Director Sainik Welfare Department, Punjab, said in a statement that there was no “dharmi fauji” in jail at present as per the information available. However, if any one had information about any such “fauji” in the jail, he should send an application to the department for necessary action.

Mr Kahlon said 277 out of 365 such former soldiers had been sent to different jails in Punjab and all had been released after the completion of their jail terms. As many as 272 former soldiers had been given jobs both by the Punjab and the Union governments.

• Now you have come to dharmi faujis of amritsar district. Come on , that is a lie.Dharmi faujis as far as for as from Malwa are serving in SGPC task force. Do not give false information.

Dharmi faujis have an organization of their own. Obviously all are covered. It is a shameful act to ask money in name of those who do not need that.

The issue is why khalsa aid is giving money of sangat to an institution that is producing anti sikh preachers? Obviously they might have done some home work before tying up with them, Surely it is stupidity to back an organization whose syllabus is not approved by SGPC and akal takhat.

Do not bring in issues of dasam granth jathebandis here.It is a separate topic and whole panth is dasam granth suporter. in case you are interested to know what they have done start a new thread.

I said the Dharmi Faujis I know of that were employed by SGPC were largely from amritsar area. Where did i say ONLY dharmi faujis from Amritsar got jobs??

Shameful act? Money isnt just raised in their names and then pocketed, all money reaches its intended location, for whichever purpose the money was raised for. How do you know all are covered? Are you sitting with a notebook full of facts and data concerning the Dharmi Faujis? The sangat gets to decide who is needy and who is not, I'd sure like to see you live off a 2500 rupees pension and feeding your family at the same time.

As for Dasam Granth issue, its you that continues to bring it up within Khalsa Aid topics, then when asked on doing something positive on the issue, you no longer want to discuss it. Keep that up, will get you very far.

End of the day, you want to support shaheed parivaars via Khalsa Aid do so, if you dont then dont. Nobody is forcing anybody.

I said the Dharmi Faujis I know of that were employed by SGPC were largely from amritsar area. Where did i say ONLY dharmi faujis from Amritsar got jobs??

Shameful act? Money isnt just raised in their names and then pocketed, all money reaches its intended location, for whichever purpose the money was raised for. How do you know all are covered? Are you sitting with a notebook full of facts and data concerning the Dharmi Faujis? The sangat gets to decide who is needy and who is not, I'd sure like to see you live off a 2500 rupees pension and feeding your family at the same time.

As for Dasam Granth issue, its you that continues to bring it up within Khalsa Aid topics, then when asked on doing something positive on the issue, you no longer want to discuss it. Keep that up, will get you very far.

End of the day, you want to support shaheed parivaars via Khalsa Aid do so, if you dont then dont. Nobody is forcing anybody.

Dharmi faujis in SGPC are from all over Punjab and not from Amritsar only.

I hope you have read the figures above. figures are coming from head of sainak welfare board Punjab. In case you missed read again

Mr Kahlon said 277 out of 365 such former soldiers had been sent to different jails in Punjab and all had been released after the completion of their jail terms. As many as 272 former soldiers had been given jobs both by the Punjab and the Union governments.

unquote

You are here to advocate for khlasa aid since long. I do not stop you from that. But have some ethics so that money is not asked for a project which is already taken care of.

Do you know how much Khalsa aid gave to 11 families of Dharmi faujis. Per their records Rs 1500. Surely rs 2500 is much more than that. The fact is that they were taken care of.

May be Dasam granth disrespect is a non issue for likes of you. I did not write only about disrespect these people show towards Dasam granth shaib.Associates of khalsa aid also slander sikh rehat maryada, naam simran, etc etc.Why a charity should tie up with such controversial anti sikh organization? That says something is not right. Mind it their name has khalsa in it and there is no Khalsa without dasam granth.