Dharami Faujees

As for Dasam Granth issue, its you that continues to bring it up within Khalsa Aid topics, then when asked on doing something positive on the issue, you no longer want to discuss it. Keep that up, will get you very far.

End of the day, you want to support shaheed parivaars via Khalsa Aid do so, if you dont then dont. Nobody is forcing anybody.

There are many other sikh issues also these people reject and one of them is sikh practices in sikh rehat maryada. Devote sometime

and know that. Such people are always dodgy and they will reveal their face deceptively.

Dharmi faujis in SGPC are from all over Punjab and not from Amritsar only.

I hope you have read the figures above. figures are coming from head of sainak welfare board Punjab. In case you missed read again

Mr Kahlon said 277 out of 365 such former soldiers had been sent to different jails in Punjab and all had been released after the completion of their jail terms. As many as 272 former soldiers had been given jobs both by the Punjab and the Union governments.

unquote

You are here to advocate for khlasa aid since long. I do not stop you from that. But have some ethics so that money is not asked for a project which is already taken care of.

Do you know how much Khalsa aid gave to 11 families of Dharmi faujis. Per their records Rs 1500. Surely rs 2500 is much more than that. The fact is that they were taken care of.

May be Dasam granth disrespect is a non issue for likes of you. I did not write only disrespect these people show towards Dasam granth shaib.Associates of khalsa aid also slander sikh rehat maryada, naam simran, etc etc.Why a charity should tie up with such controversial anti sikh organization? That says something is not right. Mind it their name has khalsa in it and there is no Khalsa without dasam granth.

I know Dharmi Faujis are from all over Panjab, read my replies again to understand what I was saying.

As for the numbers quoted, they are much lower than reality. Do you honeslty believe only 365 Dharmi Faujis existed?

If you watch the video that was posted online, the Dharmi Fauji received more than 1500 rupees for sure. Other figures I dont know of, thats between Khalsa Aid and those who sponsor the Dharmi Faujis.

Im not here to advocate anyone, only the families of Shaheeds and the Singhs rotting in jails, only that aspect of the work that Khalsa Aid do. Ive said to you many times, provide an alternative solution to Khalsa Aid and have the ditch the missionaries, but nobody wants to do this, why?

Dasam Granth is not a non-issue for me, I repeatedly tell pro-dasam granth people to either write literature themselves or sponsor a number of scholars, professors or students in Panjab to do so and print their research. Again, people like to make more noise than do anything physical. For every 1 Darshan Ragi, there should be 10 pro Dasam Granth professors, kirtanis and kathavachiks doing parchar. Thats the way to end theirs.

I know Dharmi Faujis are from all over Panjab, read my replies again to understand what I was saying.

As for the numbers quoted, they are much lower than reality. Do you honeslty believe only 365 Dharmi Faujis existed?

If you watch the video that was posted online, the Dharmi Fauji received more than 1500 rupees for sure. Other figures I dont know of, thats between Khalsa Aid and those who sponsor the Dharmi Faujis.

Im not here to advocate anyone, only the families of Shaheeds and the Singhs rotting in jails, only that aspect of the work that Khalsa Aid do. Ive said to you many times, provide an alternative solution to Khalsa Aid and have the ditch the missionaries, but nobody wants to do this, why?

Dasam Granth is not a non-issue for me, I repeatedly tell pro-dasam granth people to either write literature themselves or sponsor a number of scholars, professors or students in Panjab to do so and print their research. Again, people like to make more noise than do anything physical. For every 1 Darshan Ragi, there should be 10 pro Dasam Granth professors, kirtanis and kathavachiks doing parchar. Thats the way to end theirs.

Read the tribune figure carefully. It says 365 convicted in court martials( army conviction is in court martials). Then there is another figure 272.

Website of khalsa aid says that they gave Rs 1500 to dharmi faujis. So they need to make advertisement videos matching with figures given on their website.

As said earlier that heretics of missionary school not only reject dasam granth sahib but also reject basic sikh teachings outlined in sikh reaht maryada.

From khalsa aid sources

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150105026668894

Dharmi Faujis: Forgotten Heroes of the Panth

During the attack on Harmandir Sahib (Golden Temple) in June 1984 thousands of Sikhs in the Indian Military immediately left their barracks and some marched towards Amritsar to defend their holiest shrine. Most of these 'Dharmi Faujis' were slaughtered along the way and the remaining were imprisoned.

The Indian government stripped them off their rights, privileges and pensions. These Singhs are now living in dire poverty and their families have suffered immense misery.

The process of identifying the neediest Dharmi Faujis began in the beginning of November 2010 (we currently have a list of 309); it is a very slow process as KA volunteers have to travel across Punjab. So far Khalsa Aid has set up monthly payments of 1500 Rupees to 12 Dharmi Fauji families, and we aim to increase this rapidly every month until all Dharmi Faujis in need are supported.

The number of Dharmi Faujis assisted is directly linked to the support we receive from the Sangat, if you would like to donate for this cause please click: http://www.justgiving.com/punjab

If you would like to directly sponsor a Sikh child or Dharmi Fauji, please set up monthly donations, KA will provide full contact details to enable donors to communicate with those they support. In fact KA encourages volunteers/sponsors to travel to Punjab/Haiti to see with their own eyes the work carried out and the difference made by the Sangats Dasvandh (donations).

Read the tribune figure carefully. It says 365 convicted in court martials( army conviction is in court martials). Then there is another figure 272.

Website of khalsa aid says that they gave Rs 1500 to dharmi faujis. So they need to make advertisement videos matching with figures given on their website.

As said earlier that heretics of missionary school not only reject dasam granth sahib but also reject basic sikh teachings outlined in sikh reaht maryada.

And what about the unofficial figures? These where just the faujis caught and court-martialled, many left, were not captured and did not return. What about the families of those soldiers that were shot and killed as they left? All fall into the Dharmi Faujis category. Those who are stable are fine, those requring support should get it, all necessary checks are done before families are put on monthly support

From khalsa aid sources

http://www.facebook....150105026668894

Dharmi Faujis: Forgotten Heroes of the Panth

During the attack on Harmandir Sahib (Golden Temple) in June 1984 thousands of Sikhs in the Indian Military immediately left their barracks and some marched towards Amritsar to defend their holiest shrine. Most of these 'Dharmi Faujis' were slaughtered along the way and the remaining were imprisoned.

The Indian government stripped them off their rights, privileges and pensions. These Singhs are now living in dire poverty and their families have suffered immense misery.

The process of identifying the neediest Dharmi Faujis began in the beginning of November 2010 (we currently have a list of 309); it is a very slow process as KA volunteers have to travel across Punjab. So far Khalsa Aid has set up monthly payments of 1500 Rupees to 12 Dharmi Fauji families, and we aim to increase this rapidly every month until all Dharmi Faujis in need are supported.

The number of Dharmi Faujis assisted is directly linked to the support we receive from the Sangat, if you would like to donate for this cause please click: http://www.justgiving.com/punjab

If you would like to directly sponsor a Sikh child or Dharmi Fauji, please set up monthly donations, KA will provide full contact details to enable donors to communicate with those they support. In fact KA encourages volunteers/sponsors to travel to Punjab/Haiti to see with their own eyes the work carried out and the difference made by the Sangats Dasvandh (donations).

Look for the larger highlighted words.

Necessity is mother of invention. Dharmi faujis after leaving army need bread and butter. Obviously all of them

approached SGPC and Punjab Govt. All must be covered.

There is a lot of time gap between 1984 and 2010. Dharmi faujis left barracks in 1984 and must be old now.

Khalsa aid is very late.

These thugs (SGPC corrupt members) have supporters trying to confuse the Sangat in an attempt to legitimize their leeching of Sangat's paisa.

GPS veerji, may I ask why you happily discredit the FACTS regarding makkari's laalach and so quickly jump to say Khalsa Aid does this and does that? What you say may very well be true, but I have no reason to believe otherwise.

That aside, they are doing sewa. Imagine if these allegations are false, then wouldn't that be a very big sin?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hozNmcQKAw

...and before you say anything about past Jathedar Ranjit Singh, the Soorma who took badla of nirankari paapi, hear his reply once again.

Necessity is mother of invention. Dharmi faujis after leaving army need bread and butter. Obviously all of them

approached SGPC and Punjab Govt. All must be covered.

There is a lot of time gap between 1984 and 2010. Dharmi faujis left barracks in 1984 and must be old now.

Khalsa aid is very late.

No not all were supported, that's just a claim, which you cannot support. Early reports from June 84 alone indicated thousands of Sikh soldiers revolted and your sitting here with a figure of 272 employed by sgpc/panjab govt.

Khalsa aid didn't exist then, it does now. Those who need support will get it, those who don't remain as they are.

Also: since topics are frequently broken up here. If you wish to talk about Khalsa aid and their other work unrelated to shaheed parivaars, jailed singh parivaars and dharmi fauji, then do so in another topic. Then those who wish to answer those questions can do so.