COME ON KHALISTANI'S LETS ACHIEVE OUR GOAL

Mehtab Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

welll,,,,after lookin at the conditions of our sikh panth today i'd say our panth really does need a khalistan ...The main question is "what are we doing sitting around---dont we have a khalistan to make????" we should be completing the dreams of sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindrawale ji and we should be makin khalistan..till now only the babbar khalsa has made an attempt 2 do something for the khalsa and they were claimed as terrorists ......U see if we look at it ...if khalistan will be made the movement will have 2 be started by a sikh jathebandi frum any country other than india because the sikhs in the govt of india have frgotten our sikhi they have frgotten 1984 they have frgotten sant ji......but we should not frget ourpanth and wat our sikhs gave shaheedi for in 1984....In punjab now if in any shop there is put up a picture of sant jairnail singh khalsa bhindrawale ji the person goes to jail ......and that is only because our sikhs in india do not noe how 2 fighjt for there rights...and being afraid frum the cops the sikhs take out the pictures......i feel ashaimed lookin at the conditions of the govt. of punjab and i hope that all u sikhs are with me and r hoping 2 make khalistan ..............the main problem was dat after 1984 our khalsa panth did not get a leader like santji and if we would have got a leader so then our khalistan would have been in india by now.............i just hope that u sikhs read upon my topic and shoot in ur brains and think that shouldnt we be going to jathebandi's and making khalistan in india???????????????????????............BHULL CHUKK MAFF_/\_

PAUL RAI tuhadi sewa wich

:wub: It's easy for us to say sitting here in Western countries that the Indians don't know how to fight for their rights! I don't think this is correct to state... the Punjabi community went through a lot of heart ache and see's the fighting for Khalisthan as un-important.

People are more intrested in feeding their famlies and leading a decent life.........

There has to be a shake up within our communities if there ever is going to be a Khalisthan.

.the main problem was dat after 1984 our khalsa panth did not get a leader like santji and if we would have got a leader so then our khalistan would have been in india by now

so true we just need a leader like sant ji to show us the real robe of a sant sapahi (saint soldier) alot of plp hav forgotten bout khalistan and r just trying to become normal family person.

Waheguru ji ki fateh. pray.gif

A Mesage to all u brothers who favor khalistan...... Dear khalsaji ...we have sen lot of blod shed in india ..... some might justfy it and some won't....... no doubt what happend at darbar sahib in 84 and the pendemonium which foloed shook the whole community ........but veerji......do u think khalistan state is a justifiable solution................... We always think of creating eutopian societies but that ner happens..... fights even happen in gurdwara complexes and betwen sikh brotheren............. wacko.gif

Even a state of Khalistan is created a just society may not still be created coz injustice wil keep on happening.....ya !which ppl suffer that might vary................................ !

What we need to create is a just society.................... that what we mean by khalsa raj.......

coz Jahan jahan khalsa jiu sahib tahan tahan rachiya riyat, Deg Teg Fateh, Bird ki Paij , Sri Sahib Hi Sahaye......

Did Guru Teg Bahadur Secrifised his life for Khalistan or for for the sikhs...................................no he did it to bring justice to the Kashmiri Pundits..........

So did all our martyors................

OK We Do create Khalistan to for Sikhs then what about the non sikhs living in Punjab and what about the Sikhs living in opther parts of India or world....... Do u want the same scene to happen as happ

ened in India during partition 0f 1947......

Do think veerji this is right

Guest stopsingh2
Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

welll,,,,after lookin at the conditions of our sikh panth today i'd say our panth really does need a khalistan ...The main question is "what are we doing sitting around---dont we have a khalistan to make????" we should be completing the dreams of sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindrawale ji and we should be makin khalistan..till now only the babbar khalsa has made an attempt 2 do something for the khalsa and they were claimed as terrorists ......U see if we look at it ...if khalistan will be made the movement will have 2 be started by a sikh jathebandi frum any country other than india because the sikhs in the govt of india have frgotten our sikhi they have frgotten 1984 they have frgotten sant ji......but we should not frget ourpanth and wat our sikhs gave shaheedi for in 1984....In punjab now if in any shop there is put up a picture of sant jairnail singh khalsa bhindrawale ji the person goes to jail ......and that is only because our sikhs in india do not noe how 2 fighjt for there rights...and being afraid frum the cops the sikhs take out the pictures......i feel ashaimed lookin at the conditions of the govt. of punjab and i hope that all u sikhs are with me and r hoping 2 make khalistan ..............the main problem was dat after 1984 our khalsa panth did not get a leader like santji and if we would have got a leader so then our khalistan would have been i

n india by now.............i just hope that u sikhs read upon my topic and shoot in ur brains and think that shouldnt we be going to jathebandi's and making khalistan in india???????????????????????............BHULL CHUKK MAFF_/\_

PAUL RAI tuhadi sewa wich

Easy sitting in the west spouting such talk. Face reality the ordinary people in Punjab do not really care.

None of our Guru ever mentioned Khalistan, Guru Gobind Singh Ji had more than enough military might to establish such a state if he had wanted.

So why back this Khalistan ? even the name is not right as Khali means empty in Punjabi, so Khali-Stan in theory means empty country. By logic the name should be Khalsastan.

Learn from what happened to the Sikhistan movement. Look at failed politicians cum cowards like Dr Chohan who despite harping on about khalistan for years is now happily living in his kothi near chandigarh.

Easy sitting in the west spouting such talk.
Easy sitting on the computer saying that as well!
Face reality the ordinary people in Punjab do not really care.
How can you being a single person speak for ALL of Punjab? Any innocent who wants his/her rights mysteriously disappears in India. You still think anyone would want to raise concerns no matter how bothered they were? NO! Thats why the ones who can get to the west get here and try to fight for the rights of their fellow Sikhs.
None of our Guru ever mentioned Khalistan, Guru Gobind Singh Ji had more than enough military might to establish such a state if he had wanted.
I have posted about this in the thread on Bhai Rama Singh Jee's book. Also, Guru Gobind Singh Jee said "Koi Kisi Ko Raj Na De Hai, Jo Le Hai Nij Bal Se Le Hai".
So why back this Khalistan ?
You answer that.
even the name is not right as Khali means empty in Punjabi, so Khali-Stan in theory means empty country.
And trust me the day its attained it will empty of panthic dushts.
By logic the name should be Khalsastan.
Thats just a difference of pronounciation, isn't it?
Learn from what happened to the Sikhistan movement.
Which is why some have learned and know better ways to go about it.
Look at failed politicians cum cowards like Dr Chohan who despite harping on about khalistan for years is now happily living in his kothi near chandigarh.
Again, one man cannot speak for the majority. You ever seen the pictures of those who were martyred? What do you have to say about them? Did they have kothis? All they had was their own blood on them, and that they considered their medal of honor!

Guest stopsingh2
Easy sitting in the west spouting such talk.
Easy sitting on the computer saying that as well!
Face reality the ordinary people in Punjab do not really care.
How can you being a single person speak for ALL of Punjab? Any innocent who wants his/her rights mysteriously disappears in India. You still think anyone would want to raise concerns no matter how bothered they were? NO! Thats why the ones who can get to the west get here and try to fight for the rights of their fellow Sikhs.
I have posted about this in the thread on Bhai Rama S

ingh Jee's book. Also, Guru Gobind Singh Jee said "Koi Kisi Ko Raj Na De Hai, Jo Le Hai Nij Bal Se Le Hai".

So why back this Khalistan ?
You answer that.
even the name is not right as Khali means empty in Punjabi, so Khali-Stan in theory means empty country.
And trust me the day its attained it will empty of panthic dushts.
By logic the name should be Khalsastan.
Thats just a difference of pronounciation, isn't it?
Learn from what happened to the Sikhistan movement.
Which is why some have learned and know better ways to go about it.
Look at failed politicians cum cowards like Dr Chohan who despite harping on about khalistan for years is now happily living in his kothi near chandigarh.
Again, one man cannot spea

k for the majority. You ever seen the pictures of those who were martyred? What do you have to say about them? Did they have kothis? All they had was their own blood on them, and that they considered their medal of honor!

Strange how Chohan and Wassan Singh Zaffarwal have not dissapeared. These two were at one time two of the biggest pro Khalistan charlies around. Now we have Chohah living in his kothi and Zaffarwal trying his hand at homeopathic medicine.

How can you guys speak for all of the Punjabis and say they do want Khali-stan ?

Go to Punjab talk with ordinary people from across the board and you two will learn they do not give two hoots about independence.

No its not about pronounciation there is more to it than that, it was people like chohan who have now fled back to India with their tails firmly between their legs that coined the term khalistan.

Those martyred may not have kothis but all the bigwigs do. Those bigwigs still in Pakistan are living in their kotia. They got countless people killed whilst living a life of luxury themsleves. Zaffarwal himself has admitted to living in luxury and how the Pakistanis wanted them to undertake acts of terrorism. Why do these bigwigs not come out in the open. From history none of our military leaders have ever hidden themselves away. Jassa Singh Ahluwalia, Jassa Singh Ramgharia, Bhangi Sardars etc etc never hid in other countries, they led from the front. Maybe these bigwigs like Chohan and Zaffarwal are all mouth not willing to risk their own lives or those of their own kids.