An Interesting Question

Guest love

wjkwjkf

So my question is

What will happen if a sant says to a man that you will never attain salvation?

As you all know that sant's words will be always true,so what will happen in this case will that man stuck forever or something else

Pls comment and bhul chuk maff

:)

A true sant would never say that because there is no difference between a Sant and God.

Har harjan dohi ik he bib bechar kich nah

God and gods lovers (brahmgiani) are 1 comparing them is futile

So God and a sant are total UNCONDITIONAL love. It's like a mother who loves her child unconditionally saying I don't love you. It makes no sense!

Even the worst sinner in the world will attain salvation at one point in time. When the universe comes to an end it is known as 'maha' or 'anch' parloh. This is when waheguru takes everything back into absolute nothingness (nirgun- unmanifested waheguru). When this happens all the avtars, angels, humans, worlds and galaxies merge back into waheguru.

When this happens everything is waheguru again. It’s like a wave (world – sargun – manifested waheguru) in the ocean (nirgun waheguru) arising at one point in time but inevitably the wave will fall back into the ocean again. So everything will become the ocean (waheguru) again.

Technically everyone achieves salvation - even the worst sinner in the world LOL.

Saying that you will never attain salvation is incorrect but you may not get salvation in this life. The time when you will get realisation is already preordained by God - all is hukam (divine order).

Yeah I also heard that it may take thousands or even millions of re-births but eventually you will attain salvation. It just depends on how much you want it. I guess if you're deliberately going through life making mistakes and thinking "Not to worry, I'll get there eventually" then that is a poor attitude to take.

To say "No salvation ever" then what's the point in existing? In that case death and the process of re-birth are absolutely futile and you'll be stuck in a cycle going nowhere forever.