Are The British Police Corrupt?

Jeevan

Yes the British police are extremely racist and corrupt. But the worst of them all are our own 'Asian' police men and women. That is, British Sikhs, Hindus and muslims that have become police officers. They are the most racist to us and they are the most corrupt. In my experience, the worst policeman to get stopped by is a Sikh officer. He / she goes so out of his way to show his colleagues that he shows no favouritism he treats you extra harsh.

In my experience the most honest, genuine and fair officers are the black ones. In my experience white officers join the force because they are the outdoor sporty types.......Asian officers join the force for the money via fast-track promotion.....but black officers join because of a genuine belief and desire to do good in society.

That is absolute rubbish I have been a serving police officer for over ten years and this does not go on here at all. If you see a corrupt or racist officer it can be reported to independant complaints authority.

In my ten years not once have a had a complaint about any issue and rarely has any other officer i have worked with recieved anything similar.

That is absolute rubbish I have been a serving police officer for over ten years and this does not go on here at all. If you see a corrupt or racist officer it can be reported to independant complaints authority.

In my ten years not once have a had a complaint about any issue and rarely has any other officer i have worked with recieved anything similar.

Police culture, Kam. 'Canteen culture'. Socioligists and criminoligists describe it thus : They say when Asians in the UK join the police....they soon embrace the prevalent culture of the police.....and because it is so deep rooted and accepted, they no longer see it as racist. You belong to 'them' now. 'They' pay your wages. 'They' will block your promotion path if you rock the boat. You're no longer capable of seeing things the way us normal civilian Sikhs and Asians generally see it. McPherson called it institutionalised racism did he not ?

Alot has changed in the 15 years of the Mcpherson report. Since i have had my job i have introduced the police to the gurdwaras, great links with the sikh community and commitees, helped with numerous other cultural events. The police normally have a chief constable open the passing out parade however on a number of occaisions they had sant nahar singh do the passing out parades. Ryton which is the police training centre has a huge picture of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

The police today does not represent the police of 15 years ago.

Also does that mean since joining the police I no longer am an amritdhari sikh, satsangat means nothing to me, the work we all collate on the net has gone out of the window. I think being a sikh and being in this job has made me more observant to my spiritual and religious roots and tenants then anything else

Do you remember the digustingly racist policing of the 'Dudley Gurdwara protest' last year Kam ?

D'you remember how, after my Freedom of Information request, West Midlands Police revealed to me that the Gold Commander in charge of the policing there.....the one that gave instructions to his officers to pull aside any 'Sikh with a knife" (kirpan) and interrupt kirtan with mad barking dogs........was a 'Sikh' ? I'm sure you're a very nice man Kam and a very good, honest one. But trust me....there's enough bad apple sikhs in the force that make us see you all with with suspicion.

police are massively corrupt.

i can name apna sellout scum in the police.

I don't think racism is that much of a problem, but many coppers are on pay-roll from dealers. they take advantage of vulnerable women, there are many lowlifes in the police.

Then there are those (apna's) who are not corrupt as such, but make it their life's work to snitch our community, the tiniest things they put our lads on surveillance. sit around laguar halls prentending to engage with the youth, then giving all information on potential conflicts and disagreements within the panth to the police, just to kiss butt and fast-track to promotion.

Same mommys-boys officers who wouldn't dare go down the council estates and do the same.

I seen the minutes they had from their monthly meeting on the Sikh community.. trust me, they know everyyyyyyyything.. potnetial beadbi conflicts, jathebandhi feuds, they even sit down with Panjab police.

Yes! Hitchen Gurdwara Singh Sabha, how was the meeting with the panjab police...?