Starting A Sehaj Parth

SikhSeeker

I remember reading a thread on gurmatbibek forum about this, I cant find it now but will post it if I do.

Some Singhs will say that a Sehaj Paath can only be classified as a Sehaj Paat if it is read from a saroop of Guru Sahib, and that if it is done by senchya/ online then it is not classified as a Sehaj Paat.

If you are able to do it from Mahraj's saroop then this would be ideal, however if this will be difficult then the next best solution may be to do it online or from senchya.

I did my first "Sehaj Paat" using the Gurbani Anywhere application for iPhones/iPods, as it allowed me to read translations at the same time.

Yes you should start with ardaas, and you can do it at any time of the day!

If what ive said is wrong, apologies...

Sehaj paat on IPAD- what madness - impossible - why what is IPAD - virtual world my friend that is why the satkaar will not be the same at all.

You want to do it with sechnchyaa or with SGGS in your home - with proper seva and satkaar - to reap real benefit.

It has to be with Guru Maharaj as original as possible for real benefit. - Virtual is virtual after all

Sikh seeker sahib there is nothing wrong in reading it in english - but that reading cannot be classified as sehaj paath - plese check rehat maryada for further details. Sehaj paat has protocols and they have to be adhered to as you understand.

Read and vichar in English - is just further learning - which is ok

• 2 weeks later...