9Pm 2Moro. First Time Sikh Family Talk About Peado Grooming

“Forced” Conversions: An Investigation

20 Aug 07

Anita Rani is on the hunt for evidence that so-called aggressive Islamic conversions of young Sikh women are taking place.

Stories of ‘forced’ or ‘aggressive’ conversion have long been circulating among Asian communities and usually allege that young Sikh women have become Muslims under duress. In recent months rumours have reached a new intensity - the fresh controversy has centred on claims made in May this year, after she disappeared from home, that a young Sikh woman from the West Midlands had been groomed for conversion to Islam. Reports of that allegation led to a protest by over a hundred Sikhs outside the headquarters of the West Midlands Police demanding they deal with the alleged perpetrators of so-called forced Islamic conversion. To date however not a single case of forced conversion exists on any police record. So why are these stories so powerful and what evidence is there to support any of the claims? This week’s Asian Network Report speaks to Muslims, Sikhs and Hindus about inter-faith relationships and conversion. During her investigation Anita Rani hears stark warnings of potential violence between religious factions if unfounded rumours are allowed to escalate.

Guest KopSingh

Kosingh things have gone bad around the world with the punjabi community

You think canada is imune are you serious have you bin to rexdale or surrey

Punjabi boys growing up wanting to be black gangster thugs who only grow a pair when they have 30 of their friends against 1 guy

And punjabi girls suffering low self esteem drinking sleeping around

And the root of this problem is punjabi culture

Its weird the punjabi community in england and canada can't figure out why things are so messed up, its the punjabi culture which is very anti sikhi, if you don't believe me look at what punjabi culture has done to the punjab over 60 percent drug addiction and consumes the most alchole in the world

i wouldnt say its the panjabi virsa/culture, i would say its new-age panjabi virsa/culture. bhangra music was invented in the 80s here in the uk, drinking sharaab/alcohol is a part of panjabi culture ONLY in the last 40 or so years. you didnt hear of these problems when kuldeep/manak/gurdas maan/surinder/parkash kaur ruled the radios. old panjabi culture is the richest in the entire world. since the invention of tv ppl wana become more modern and behsharam/shameless like western boys/girls.

btw the alcohol/drug problems of panjab could be wholeheartedly wiped away slowly if panjab govt wasnt workin for their hindu masters. If sikhs ruled panjab/khalistan too then this situation can be stopped. funny how panjab can stop weapons being smuggled into panjab, but not massive sacks of drugs.

gurdwaras r the biggest failures too, they seem to push younger ppl out, then these grooming cases r gona go on and on.

check this video by bhindrawale, if anyone does zabardasti with any sikh sister, KILL THEM, or atleast bring justice!! SIKH BOYS WAKE UP!!

A friend solicitor sent the text below for the email to send

Please ask people to email channel. Feel free to use my template.

Dear Sir

I understand that the scheduled programme at 9pm on your channel for this evening has been cancelled at short notice with no apparent explanation.

I had been at pains to ensure that friends and family members were available to watch this programme which I felt to be of considerable importance to both parents and especially to youth who had informed of its importance and were awaiting the programme with some anticipation.

It is now a source of a great deal of embarrassment and disappointment that the programme will not be aired at this juncture. Kindly advise the reasons of the late cancellation.

Additionally, we await confirmation of the revised time and date when the programme will now be aired.

Yours sincerely

Sikhs in punjab votin these corrupt figures like badal

Want to know something else about canada research how many sikh mla's and mp's their our yet the guys behind the anti sikh riots visited canada and only two sikhs stood up while the rest were to scared

And the sikh community said nothing to these politicans and let sukh dhaliwal lose when he had stood up to kamal nath

Don't play victim the community needs to be accountable

No one holds a gun to their head and makes them do drugs in punjab, just like no one puts a gun to your head kosingh and make you go drink alchole or start smoking even though alchole and cigeretes are available

Guest KopSingh

Sikhs in punjab votin these corrupt figures like badal

Want to know something else about canada research how many sikh mla's and mp's their our yet the guys behind the anti sikh riots visited canada and only two sikhs stood up while the rest were to scared

And the sikh community said nothing to these politicans and let sukh dhaliwal lose when he had stood up to kamal nath

Don't play victim the community needs to be accountable

No one holds a gun to their head and makes them do drugs in punjab, just like no one puts a gun to your head kosingh and make you go drink alchole or start smoking even though alchole and cigeretes are available

how am i playing the victim u mug? u check my posts on this site and even look at the last line of my previous, it says WAKE UP SIkH BOYS. im the one who says we need to take no prisoners.

t’s become a fascinating trend that I’ve seen over and over, after training and coaching thousands of entrepreneurs, business owners and investors.

But this doesn’t just apply to those who have businesses – it actually holds true for the entire population, regardless of occupation or whether they’re self-employed or not.

Those who take responsibility for their outcomes do exponentially better.

They make a LOT more money, they have less anxiety and frustration, and they create massive momentum.

They enjoy their business a lot more, and seem to have less problems in their relationships with customers, employees, contractors and other key people.

But here’s the challenge ..

.. most people are unwilling to be accountable for their results.

One of the core issues in today’s world is that the vast majority of people avoid taking responsibility for their own outcomes. The attitude of entitlement is alive and well, and unfortunately keeps most people wallowing in failure and a lack of results.

I’ve noticed the “entitlement mentality” becoming even more obvious around the world. It’s a sickness – a disease that threatens the future of abundance and productivity.

Look at the rioting in areas of Europe – at the core, it’s an entitlement mentality that says “I don’t want to pay more taxes – I want to keep getting services, and maintain a low productivity, and I’m not willing to play a role in the solution”.

Of course, the government’s had a role to play in where things are, but the ONLY solution is to increase taxes and cut services. And people react as though it’s some kind of right they have to get something for nothing.

Frankly, it’s sickening to me, and why I’m so grateful that I am the captain of my own ship, and do not rely on anyone to feed or employ me.

Unions are another problematic disease in the business world. Years ago, the union was necessary to protect the worker from being exploited and taken advantage of, yet in today’s world, the role of the union is archaic.

The very base of union thinking is entitlement mentality. I should be paid more simply because I’ve been here longer than you. Who cares about productivity, contribution or anything else – I put in more time, and I deserve more money because of it.

Unions are creating a terrible drag on the economy, and it’s no surprise that many of the industries dominated by unions are also bankrupt - airlines and car manufacturers being just a couple of them.

I know some people will disagree with me, but the edges of our social fabric are being frayed right now by this poisonous thinking.

It’s Easier To Be a Victim

Than Be Accountable

Accountability is the simple act of being responsible for whatever happens to you — good or bad. The challenge is that most people would rather choose NOT to accountable, and instead place blame, justify and rationalize why they’re not getting what they want in life.

Quite frankly, it’s easier to wander through life and not take responsibility for what happens to you.

It’s the economy. It’s my spouse. It’s the weather. It’s the politicians.

This is the position most people take, including many entrepreneurs. In today’s world, it’s pretty easy to blame the “bad economy” for a lot of the problems business owners are facing.

And yes, the economy is certainly a variable that has an affect.

But the moment you start allowing “the economy” to be the reason for your business not growing or struggling, you’re on the path to failure.

And the reason is that once you accept that the cause is external to you, control of your destiny is now out of your hands.

And that’s another way of saying victim.

Because you’re accountable, or a victim. You can’t be both.

I’ve never met a successful entrepreneur who’s a victim. They claim responsibility for what happens to them at every level.

In today’s economy, I have the fortune of coaching several entrepreneurs and business owners who are growing like crazy. Thriving, in a “bad economy”.

Our own business just came out of one of the best months we’ve had in years, and we continue to grow very quickly. We’ve brought on several more people to the team, while most business owners are struggling.

This isn’t because we’re any smarter or better — it’s because we are willing to take responsibility for our outcomes. That forces us to make different decisions. It allows us to impact what happens in our business.

Like most entrepreneurs, we’ve had to adjust our business model, and change what we are doing. It’s not easy. It’s a hassle. It’s a pain in the , and takes work.

And it’s working. Really well.

What’s the alternative?

Blaming the economy?

Let me know how that works out for you.

How To Become Accountable

For Your Outcomes

If you’re sold on the idea that you MUST take responsibility for the results you get, the next question should be, “what’s the best way to do this?”

In my experience, most people struggle to hold themselves accountable. They want to be accountable, but it’s very difficult to be your own guardian.

The other major problem is that most people don’t get clear on what results they’re actually trying to achieve to begin with — and therefore never really know if they’ve achieved the results they’re after.

So here are the 2 critical elements you need to ensure you remain accountable:

Set Clear Goals And a Vision of Exactly What You Intend To Achieve

Have An External System To Hold You Accountable To Those Outcomes

It’s simply a matter of being VERY clear what you intend to create, and then don’t just try to hold yourself accountable.

Find a good system that gives you the outside accountability you need. That can include a mastermind group that you have to report to, or could even be as simple as an “accountability partner” that you commit to, and follow up with.

There are also great programs that will hold you accountable to the goals you set, like the 100 Day Challenge. There are a bunch of goal setting and accountability tools there, along with a cool program that helps you remain on track for 100 days of accountability.

Whatever the case, you MUST have external help to remain accountable.

Make this one commitment – that you are going to be 100% accountable for your outcomes – and watch your business, and your life, transform.

Guest KopSingh

dont want to sound rude but, SHUT UP MATE UR Boring! can we keep to subject please. The programs now been cancelled. Sangat tv u can kis my a..........

this is what i mean ppl, how can we address issues wen r own tv channels r bottling it. WHY ARE THEY CALLED SANGAT TV? if they aint gon do sh** for the sangat!