Foul Language

imakaur

my post under the Punjab elections was erased I take becaue I used the word B*astard and <banned word filter activated>. I would suggest you read gurbani and dasam bani very closely - there are many places where the right words to describe a person who is doing the wrong thing are used and some of those words are foul. Not a big deal - reality bites. The Guru's nor post Gursikhs were never politically correct, they said what it was...............maybe you need to re-look at your views...............samosa singh is king........

my post under the Punjab elections was erased I take becaue I used the word B*astard and <banned word filter activated>. I would suggest you read gurbani and dasam bani very closely - there are many places where the right words to describe a person who is doing the wrong thing are used and some of those words are foul. Not a big deal - reality bites. The Guru's nor post Gursikhs were never politically correct, they said what it was...............maybe you need to re-look at your views...............samosa singh is king........

Then it would be easy for you to present those Shabads here. Imakaur has said nothing about being politically correct or sayin it as is. Also the Rehatnama she provided says nothing about being politically correct or sayin it as is. The Rehatnama is speaking about not using foul language.

The court convict's based on evidence not hearsay, if random pindu in Jallandhar doen't see the acts of the random pindu in Madras, then how is it possible to convict? Think about this in detail and write me back.....I want to see where you sit - knowledge wise. Then we can have a discussion about the sourness of the lemon juice. Paneer is tasty but you need lemon juice to make it, then you can put the paneer in many things both sour and sweet. But without lemon juice it is not possible. Contemplate "only five" which means what 5 lemons are better than 6 - no it means panch (not punch) meaning one from 5 to 1. Think about it.......

The court convict's based on evidence not hearsay, if random pindu in Jallandhar doen't see the acts of the random pindu in Madras, then how is it possible to convict? Think about this in detail and write me back.....I want to see where you sit - knowledge wise. Then we can have a discussion about the sourness of the lemon juice. Paneer is tasty but you need lemon juice to make it, then you can put the paneer in many things both sour and sweet. But without lemon juice it is not possible. Contemplate "only five" which means what 5 lemons are better than 6 - no it means panch (not punch) meaning one from 5 to 1. Think about it.......

You don't need lemon juice to make paneer. You can if you want....but most people I know, such as my wife and mum, use vinegar.

You might have the same problem with swearing. You might think that its impossible to say what needs to be said without using that particular word. Pretty soon, you'll realise that there's plenty out there who are able to say the thing very eloquently without using the swear word. Take your paneer analogy my friend.....use it wisely.....and learn from it.

lemon juice or vinegar are both sour....................west london seems like you are thinking in the east, you have missed the point. From sourness comes sweet, without sour there is no sweet. Without sin there is no virtue. If the random pindu doesn't from punjab is stuck helping the cows and is massaging them to get milk, what does he know about what is being experienced by the bugs in the fields, he doesn't and doesn't care - think about this very deeply, then write me back and we can discuss.

main hath kadhe karthe somsasingh. I give up. I'm not up to your intellectual level. I'm not clever enough to understand what you're saying. I'm afraid I can't understand a word of it. Maybe I will one day though. Reminds me of when the French footballing genious Eric Cantona faced the press afater his kung fu decapitation attempt of a hooligan. He gave the waiting press a one sentence answer. He said something cryptic about seagulls, a trawler and sardines being thrown into the sea. I spent the whole of my late teens and early adulthood trying to understand what the hell he was trying to say. Then....just a few years ago....it suddenly made sense to me. I have a feeling, one day - perhaps 15 years from now - your message about cows, massaging them and bugs in the field, will suddenly make sense to me. But right now ?.....sorry mate...its gone completely over my head. :blink2:

The court convict's based on evidence not hearsay,

Does anyone see the irony here :biggrin2: I asked for evidence from you, but you're unable to provide it. Instead below you go off on some weird analogies that don't apply here. In order for a person to see how wise another is, they first need to have a very keen understanding of Gurbani. For instance lets take your analogies you provide below. You make the assumption that something sour was used to make the overall product. This is your preception of the overall product that was created. Now a perception is not correct when it comes to Gurbani. Hence why Gurbani tells us thousands of times to go to the Saints company to learn what Sri Vaheguru Ji Maharaj said with Shabad Guru. When you say something sour was used to make the overall product then you have not understood what the overall product is saying. Your taste buds are influenced by maya that don't let you have the true experience of the overall product.

Nothing wrong with the creation of the overall product or the overall product once it is taken in, just the person taking it in, is clouded by maya.

So again present the Shabads and if there from Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj then we can get a Saint to explain the overall product, I mean let us experience the true taste.

if random pindu in Jallandhar doen't see the acts of the random pindu in Madras, then how is it possible to convict? Think about this in detail and write me back.....I want to see where you sit - knowledge wise. Then we can have a discussion about the sourness of the lemon juice. Paneer is tasty but you need lemon juice to make it, then you can put the paneer in many things both sour and sweet. But without lemon juice it is not possible. Contemplate "only five" which means what 5 lemons are better than 6 - no it means panch (not punch) meaning one from 5 to 1. Think about it.......

When we do our nitnems, our mind is being washed everyday, three times a day. To get the sour (wrong intrepretation of Gurbani) taste out of our minds, we must wash, everyday and for the rest of our lives. Some take quick showers or don't shower at all and try to take the easy way out, but then think they know all. Today these people are know as I.J. Singh, Prof Sarbjit SIngh Dhunda, Prof Inderjit Singh Ghagga, these peoples associates and etc.

My brothers you are very wise and I am greatfull for your company. Why look for the saints when they are sitting right here on the forum.......God Bless....May you live Long......May your viraj be strong ..............May you miss the gong......and not hit a deer head on........blessings to the creator and his Sikhs.....you are alive.... you are awake....hope you don't eat steak....and you keep using your budh bibek............praise be to the creator.......who also made the alligator.........who also made the food for the alligator........he is one...he is alll...... he is tall..... and he is small...he is darkness....he is light.....gather around to discuss and lets not fight.....no fight....just be bright...dont' wear anything to tight......use your might.....but he is beyond all..... big and small...thin and fat...he even made the bat....blessings brothers.....