What Techniques Can We Apply From India Freedom Movement To Punjab

hgsingh

More like the tactics from bose bhagat singh kultar singh and 1857

Plus purpose of non coroporation and civil disobedience was so the british couldn't profit from india anymore and indians through non coroporation wouldn't work for the british

Worked for martain luther and nelson mandela they were inspired by gandhi

These are all sensible ideas but I don't hold much hope for the Sikh public of Punjab to be complicit in the effort of contributing to the successful execution of these ideas and objectives. Their indifference to their own lives and the general levels of depravity across the Punjabi landscape - on a sliding scale of severity - are frankly shocking.

Only when the people desire it will change occur. Change will only happen in Punjab when the people are on their knees. I think there's a fair bit to go before we arrive at that particular juncture.

How can sikhs start educating 90 percent the youth on sikhi an history

When the youth WANT to learn they will learn.

I'm sure we've all heard that saying "When the student is ready, the master will appear" or something along those lines. Sikhs must want to be receptive in order to receive Sikhi and it's ideas and principles for only then will it sink in.