I Was Raped

Guest broken

Guest KopSingh

OHHH MAN now there are 3 ppl on this page who have been thru this! this is hard 2 swallow, stay tyar par tyar guys, this truely is kaljug sa samma (time of the dark age).

Also where in the UK did this incident occur pehn ji?

vaheguru.,

please report it. and also tell sangat. its no secret the widows in conolies in delhi have been repeadedly raped... i know its not the same, but my point is... true sangat will embrace you because we have compassion.

please dont go through this alone. if you have sangat you can trust tell them.

also tell your mum - u can always trust your mother.

also tell the copz.

please dont go through this alone.

if this is a common thing, all those who have been raped should meet up and start / join some sort of apneh awareness support forum to help others who have been through this.

also.... if you know who the culprit/s are make it well known.

Guest KaurKhalsa

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji Fateh,

Bhenji I'm so so sorry to hear that you have been through this and are going through such a tough period in your life right now....and undoubtedly its natural to feel scared and confused as to what to do.

But please please dont go through this alone....none of it was your fault, so dont ever think you are to blame and you need to go pesh because it was you in the wrong rather the panj will also give you advice and help you deal with the situation, but right now let you parents know as to what happened so they can help support you and help you come to terms with it and move on with your life.

But first foremost, let the police know immediately with the help of your parents as it is very important that whoever did this vile act is locked up. If you know who it was let the police know as soon as you can or contact one of the helplines already mentioned on this forum and they will help you out with this....

remember that you are NOT alone, you shouldnt keep such a thing to yourself, its important you share your pain with others and ensure that you are safe.

Take care bhenji, Guru jee ang sang

Bhenj if you need to talk, ill be happy to try and help you out, just let me know. my heart goes out to all of those who have been in a similar situation, Waheguru....may Guru jee continue to bless you with strength and keep you in chardikala.

Guest Your Brother

penji i feel so bad 4 u, and upset. I wish i could help you or assist with finding the ppl responsible. I would highly recommend getting in contact with kaurnect, there website is http://www.kaurageous.com/kaurnect

You can remain anonymous and still receive support from gursikh singhnia. Also contact the email address given above, singhrow one, im sure the gursikhs can help you. If you have to, just create a fake email address to contact them but please I beg of you to contact some Gursikhs. Anyone! but most of all, like a previous poster said, you really need to speak to your mom! You have done nothing wrong, your Guru Jis beautiful singhni and what that person did doesnt change that. Mahraaj sahib's love for you has not changed 1 bit. Please do not go through this alone, turn to Guru sahib and his sangat for support...

I will do bani and ardas to Guru ji to help you.

Bhenji, The panth is there for you.

Take Care.

Do not go through this alone.

Guroo Maharaj Mehar Karan.

Guest raakh_lehu

my dear sister, this is not your fault- i don't see why you need to go pesh- unless you feel that they can give you some guidance

i have been there, and I got really depressed- only told a few close souls, and literally went off the rails, even cutting my kes and was mentally unstable for a long time

please please don't suffer alone.....its easy for people like 1G etc to say the panth is there for you, but when things occur- any YES i am speaking from experience, when it is amritdharis who are the culprits themselves, be it nangs and taksalis, they close ranks, and cover it up, or even worse- try and badnaam the bibi or singh-this has happened over the past two years to three bibia and one singh i know personally in the uk and its very sad and for those that were involved in the covering up and hiding it-fitteh mooh tuhade-Maharaj sees your reluctance to stand up against such things and zulam-you can all walk around in big gol dastaaran and dumalley and bana and 3 ft kirpans,walking talking preachers, but in the end you allowed a sister or brother to suffer silently but i know for a fact if it was their sister or brother or singhni that was the victim they would have killed them

i stayed silent, and its the biggest regret of my life.that person is dead now, but Sikhi is about standing up to injustice and in such cases as rape- not everyone will find out only the police and your family will know

please dont do the same as what i did

you can save another sister

i promise you if you contact kaurnect that wont happen to you-they are professionals running it

this isnt your fault, you are a victim

GURU SAHIB is standing with you, by your side and HE will get you through this

Singhni my dear sister, I am broken reading your post and reliving my own bad experiences and regretting keeping quiet......

Do ardaas and take hukamnmam with full bharosa and I guarantee you Maharaj will give you guidance

Maharaj Sahib Jee tere the kirpa kare

please remember you are the victim here, and this disgusting sick excuse for a human being will be punished,....report it so you can save another sister please

Bhenji. It's not your fault, and never will be. Go to the police, please. So what if people look down on you. <banned word filter activated> them. Your family will support you, I guarantee it, and it is te right thing to do. Please bhenji, go to the police, they will help you, and if this guy doesn't get caught he might do it again, putting someone in the same position as you. Don't let that happen. Please