Where Are We Headed

Guest wanderer

Guest wanderer

WJKK WJKF

I didn’t want to put this on the main forum so to avoid possibly scaring younger readers of the forum.

So looking at the current situation around the world i sometimes fear the world is fast approaching WW3 which will lead to much slaughter and suffering. If you look at the current situation its very similar to the situation just prior to WW2 for example economic crisis, proxy wars, invasions and so forth.

So does sangat think we are on a similar path, if so what should we do from sikhi point of view? Carry on as normal and pretend nothing is happening and carry on with studies? ir use the time more wisely by doing paath/seva

Guest Whoknows

You got to prepare I guess. We could die soon. No joke. I think ww3 is quite possibly on the horizon but with the grace of saints prayers, maybe it won't happen yet. Who knows, but best to stay prepared. Pray and do seva when you can but don't give up anything like thinking whats the point if its going to end because we don't know for sure.

Yes but the world didn't completely go down the drain and end, it picked back up to an extent although there are always wars going on in the world.

We could die any monet thats right and we're meant to contemplate death, or we get stuck even further illusion.

Guest learner

my whole life is a war, and feel like my health is going thru ww3 nowadays. Thus always remember god.

Simran bhenji, check out the topic on 'conversation with Waheguru ji'.. A line there says :

Waheguru Ji: Don't be sorry, just learn to Trust Me.... in All things, the Good & the bad. ਘਰਿ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਤੇਰਾ ਭਰਵਾਸਾ ਤੂ ਜਨ ਕੈ ਹੈ ਸੰਗਿ ॥ Ghar Baahar Thaeraa Bharavaasaa Thoo Jan Kai Hai Sang || घरि बाहरि तेरा भरवासा तू जन कै है संगि ॥ At home, and outside, Trust in me; I am always with My humble servant.

:)

vjkk vjkf!

i was listenning to Giani Thakur Singh Jee's katha and they said that the time ahead of us is bad. so we read as much bani as we can, and try to memorize as much bani as we can because there will come a time when Gurbani will be very rare. So i guess yes, we should start preparing.. we dont know whats ahead of us.. but it does not look good.

( off of a website )

The truth, as dass has heard direct from bhramgyani Baba Thakur Singh ji Bhindrenvale, is that humanity is very near a critical turning point in history. An exceptionally difficult time lies ahead of us, and what exactly will happen is not written. However, some events must occur due to the collective karma of humanity. Baba ji told me that WW3 will occur at some point, and it will dwarf both WW1 and 2. It will be a nuclear war. And that a very great number of humans would be wiped out. Perhaps most. There will also be numerous immense environmental changes. All of these events WILL happen in my lifetime, and I’m nearly 30. Eventually dharm will flourish all over the world. But before that happens, Kaljug will become much much worse.

Both Baba Thakur Singh ji Bhindrenvale and Sant Jawala Singh ji Harkhowal gave a time range that is within my lifetime (and is nearer than you think).

From various reliable sources (Mahapurkha dian sevadaars as well as sau sakhi), I have heard that there will come a time when shaheed singhs will make Bani gupt due to the beadbi (disrespect) of Bani worldwide; when that happens we will only have the bani which is kant (memorised) available to us. Bhramgyanis have said that a time will come when life is so hard that constant Bani abhyaas is required just to survive. It would be wise for to build up our jeevans now, while life is relatively easy. Baba Thakur Singh ji bhindrenvale has mentioned that there is need of great abhyaas. Singhs have told me that he also said there was need to focus on shastar vidya as well.

Fateh!

vjkk vjkf!

i was listenning to Giani Thakur Singh Jee's katha and they said that the time ahead of us is bad. so we read as much bani as we can, and try to memorize as much bani as we can because there will come a time when Gurbani will be very rare. So i guess yes, we should start preparing.. we dont know whats ahead of us.. but it does not look good.

( off of a website )

The truth, as dass has heard direct from bhramgyani Baba Thakur Singh ji Bhindrenvale, is that humanity is very near a critical turning point in history. An exceptionally difficult time lies ahead of us, and what exactly will happen is not written. However, some events must occur due to the collective karma of humanity. Baba ji told me that WW3 will occur at some point, and it will dwarf both WW1 and 2. It will be a nuclear war. And that a very great number of humans would be wiped out. Perhaps most. There will also be numerous immense environmental changes. All of these events WILL happen in my lifetime, and I’m nearly 30. Eventually dharm will flourish all over the world. But before that happens, Kaljug will become much much worse.

Both Baba Thakur Singh ji Bhindrenvale and Sant Jawala Singh ji Harkhowal gave a time range that is within my lifetime (and is nearer than you think).

From various reliable sources (Mahapurkha dian sevadaars as well as sau sakhi), I have heard that there will come a time when shaheed singhs will make Bani gupt due to the beadbi (disrespect) of Bani worldwide; when that happens we will only have the bani which is kant (memorised) available to us. Bhramgyanis have said that a time will come when life is so hard that constant Bani abhyaas is required just to survive. It would be wise for to build up our jeevans now, while life is relatively easy. Baba Thakur Singh ji bhindrenvale has mentioned that there is need of great abhyaas. Singhs have told me that he also said there was need to focus on shastar vidya as well.

Fateh!

I have had those visions many times. I have seen nuclear blast in near Amritsar , beas bridge broken and water all over punjab. I have seen military helicopters operating over punjab. Chinese attacking us.I don't know when this will happen but i have felt those moments beacuse in dreams you don't know if its dream or real. Really very bad time

But i don't think that world will finish all at one time. Even if you see in japan , indonesia , All those things are hapenning. It only depends when something happens to us

The future of war is going to be very different to the previous wars we have seen in history. World war 1 & 2 were wars that were fought on battle fields, soldiers and guns. The future war will be very different. Technology will come into play, some academics will even say, we are in the middle of a 3rd world war and it’s fought with technology and tactics. War is a very brutal game, many civilians are killed, the impact on the world economy is immense and recovery from these scenarios in some cases is none. The governments would not want to walk the same path as they did in the previous wars and with nuclear arsenal available, well do I need to say more.

Nuclear warfare is not an option, there is too much to lose. A country invading another, it would be cost effective to keep the infrastructure in place and resource easily accessible. The issue we would have with a nuclear explosions, are the after effects and the land being not hospitable for 10’s or 100’s of years so there is nothing to gain from the invading country.

No disrespect to people who have quoted Saints and Holy men but I have always disagreed with many of these predictions. During my Grandfather’s childhood, he was told by a famous Holy man, the world will change for the worse in his life time and many people will die. Well people, what can I say. My Grandfather passed away 10 years ago and yes many people have died but don’t many die anyway? That’s not the future, it would be same as if I said “The economy will be very poor next year and many young people will out of work”. Is it not just stating the obvious?

You don’t not need a Holy man or a Saint to tell you what the future is going to hold. You just need to watch the news and make up your own judgement. You will create whatever is in your subconscious and it’s not hard for mind to paint this picture of the future