Banning Of The Kirpan In The Uk

DalbirSingh

I think I've lost a lot of respect for Mr Kohli after reading that, he got two key points wrong 1. It's not a ceremonial dagger 2. A small kirpan is not substitute.

I will say he is entitled to air his opinion and before someone suggests it isnt rss mole, or Indian govt plant, or even enemy of Sikhs.. just lacks understanding of the faith.

Sikh>secularist

Who is this i d i o t? Seriously, our community by passes all the records of amount of sell outs one community can produce.

Calling of banning of kirpan is knee j er k reaction and quite extreme actually. If he is genuinely concerned about school kids, do with some of school have done here in canada. Sew the kirpan with gatra cover..So it cannot be easily taken out in the school.

Someone should tell him, it was same kirpan ( be it ceremonial dagger or knife) which saved your ancestors and his sorry little arse from mughals( forceful conversion into Islamic fascism). If it wasn't for same kirpan, he would have his willy cut off and circumcised and probably be shagging a sheep/camel or both somewhere in afghanistan.

Note: This is old news

@ garch, why have respect for him in the first place? what has he done for anyone to respect him?

this guy is a sikh when it suits him! in the article he claims he is a secular sikh, yet in his own programmes he has said he is not a sikh. he has said in a documentry that he doesnt like wearing a phag and he only does it cuz of pressures form his mum, and in other documentrys he refers to himself as a sikh and in others as a british punjabi - he is a hypocrite of the highest order,

he has embarrased the quam with the whole bbc sexual harassment thing for which he was suspended from work for a short while.

when ever he brings up the sikh kirpan issue, sikhs should nail him with his sexual misconduct.... he hates this... he immediatly blocks any person who mentions this on his twitter. hes a wierdo waste of space desperatly clutching to fame and he's about as funny as aids. why the media takes him seriously i dont know. its a sad day when you target faith communities just to get your face in the paper./