Inspiration For Doing Chandi Di Vaar Da Paath!

• 4 weeks later...

WJkWJF..i do not have too much knowledge on Chandi Di Vaar but I do know there are certain rules and regulations to doing this path so please do research before you start doing the path...as for inspirations I was listening to a Katha by Giani Thakur Singh Ji and they told a story about a Nihang Singh from Anadpur Sahib who used to do Chandi Di // path on a regulare basies and they said while doing Chandi Di // he looked to hia left and saw a Bigg hand and then saw a Bigg arm and when he looked up he saw a hugeee man sitting there and the man said dont worry im here to protect you because you do Chandi Di // da path...that is the only story I have...phul chuk maf Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fathe

WJkWJF..i do not have too much knowledge on Chandi Di Vaar but I do know there are certain rules and regulations to doing this path so please do research before you start doing the path...as for inspirations I was listening to a Katha by Giani Thakur Singh Ji and they told a story about a Nihang Singh from Anadpur Sahib who used to do Chandi Di // path on a regulare basies and they said while doing Chandi Di // he looked to hia left and saw a Bigg hand and then saw a Bigg arm and when he looked up he saw a hugeee man sitting there and the man said dont worry im here to protect you because you do Chandi Di // da path...that is the only story I have...phul chuk maf Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fathe

u got a link ?

I think the rules are that if this Paath is done when the Sun Dawns then it must be read until Sunrise otherwise something will happen as it is a War Paath and you can't read it all the time or too much. To support this have a look at this: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/59418-chandi-di-vaar/ especially the 2nd post.

a War Paath and you can't read it all the time or too much. To support this have a look at this: http://www.sikhsanga...chandi-di-vaar/ especially the 2nd post.

no wonder sikhs are getting slapped up left right and center..when you have a mentality like this...chandi di vaar and all banis that promote bir raas..should be recited as much as possible...stop sidelining sri dasam granth as uneccesary bani..the reason why we are in such a bad state since the british invaded punjab is because we have neglected sri dasam granth ji far too much..we are making our sikhs weak

Guest KopSingh

no wonder sikhs are getting slapped up left right and center..when you have a mentality like this...chandi di vaar and all banis that promote bir raas..should be recited as much as possible...stop sidelining sri dasam granth as uneccesary bani..the reason why we are in such a bad state since the british invaded punjab is because we have neglected sri dasam granth ji far too much..we are making our sikhs weak

innit

Sorry Singh! I respect Sri Dasam Granth Jee and am not sure myself about the rules so that's why i pasted that topic Bhul Chuk Mwaaf

Sorry Singh! I respect Sri Dasam Granth Jee and am not sure myself about the rules so that's why i pasted that topic Bhul Chuk Mwaaf

sorry brother my comment was not directed at you personally but rather to the gursikh community in general...we have sidelined sri dasam granth and are neglecting its bani...so obviously the panth will get shittar if we are not preparing ourselves for dharm yudh

• 2 weeks later...

sorry brother my comment was not directed at you personally but rather to the gursikh community in general...we have sidelined sri dasam granth and are neglecting its bani...so obviously the panth will get shittar if we are not preparing ourselves for dharm yudh

Yeah that is true it's making us weak.