Contact of Bhai Jeevan SIngh Ji or Bibi Ji

PuniaKaur

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Bhai Jeevan SIngh lives very close to darbar sahib, if you go to the Guru Ram Daas Niwas entrance to durbar sahib he lives literaly a minute away, if you ask anyone ther they will direct you to his house, thats howI found it, also don't miss the amritvela at darbar sahib all the singhs meet up in a small room around the purkarma where they do naam abyhaas from 1am

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Bhai Jeevan SIngh lives very close to darbar sahib, if you go to the Guru Ram Daas Niwas entrance to durbar sahib he lives literaly a minute away, if you ask anyone ther they will direct you to his house, thats howI found it, also don't miss the amritvela at darbar sahib all the singhs meet up in a small room around the purkarma where they do naam abyhaas from 1am

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

they do naam abyhaas from 1am

WOW!!!

Is it hard to get a room/place to stay nearby? I'd like to stay in amritsar for a while when I go to India....this weekend!...

yess yess ive got number of bibi jee, bhai sahb, and his son. but the thing is. i cant find it. i can get back to u in 2-3 days with numbers.. im 100% percent sure he lives near guru ram daas nivaas. as of ive been their. its a white house overlooking the harmindar sahb. and if u ask any singh where he lives. im 100% percent sure they will know.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

WOW!!!

Is it hard to get a room/place to stay nearby? I'd like to stay in amritsar for a while when I go to India....this weekend!...

vwihgu

rU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Your are correct it is midnight they start, we went at 1am and they where in full flow, also there is usually loads of rooms available in Guru raam daas niwas, if not there are a number of good hotels close by. There are many chardikala Gursikhs that come to the amritvela at harmandar sahib and shoudln't be missed by anyone travelling there.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

WOW!!!

Is it hard to get a room/place to stay nearby? I'd like to

stay in amritsar for a while when I go to India....this weekend!...

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Your are correct it is midnight they start, we went at 1am and they where in full flow, also there is usually loads of rooms available in Guru raam daas niwas, if not there are a number of good hotels close by. There are many chardikala Gursikhs that come to the amritvela at harmandar sahib and shoudln't be missed by anyone travelling there.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

WOW....thanks...

I will definately try to stay in amritsar for a few days at the very least...and hopefully be there when the celebrations for 400 years since the 1st parkaash of siri guroo granth sahib ji....

Hopefully will also go to atleast one rehansbhai...

although, chandigargh samagam is also happening next week! :TH: