Dehli Riots

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Sangat ji, it will be 20 years since the terrible Delhi Riots. We cannot let the world forget those who were killed.

What should we do?

In UK for June 1984 Sikhs walked the streets of London carrying 20 coffins. I would say we can do something similar outside the Indian Embassy London in Nov.

Some ideas please Sangato!

Sat Sri Akal:

What do people think of holding blood drives at their local Gurudwaras, or just giving blood? Perhaps it would display that the blood of a Sikh is always shed in the service of humanity? This idea is from UNITED SIKHS, which is encouraging the Sikhs worldwide to donate blood in the month of November, if not hold blood drives in their local Gurudwaras (official news on that coming soon...a sneak preview for SikhSangat.com blush.gif ).

I think the blood donation and bone marrow donation is a great idea. This sewa can be done by the global sangat anywhere. We should co-ordinate this as a global sangat to be done during the same weekend.

I personally think we should also do a vigil outside the Indian Embassies. I know we've had a few this year, but don't forget the pro-congress will be commemorating 20 years of the so-called 'Martyrdom' of Indira Gandhi. We need to be there to remind the world of what really happened otherwise this will overshadow the death of thousands of Sikhs.

Maybe sit down and do Chaupai Sahib Da Path and Naam Simran. Get some banners made and also have a P.A. system set up. Print flyers etc. Above all turn up in massive numbers.

What does the sangat think? Maybe this is already being organised, does anyone know?

yea sikhi thats a great suggestion!!! lets shed some more blood!!! :|  :|

So let put on a janaoo and take our Dastaar off and hide in a cave.

We are scared of some Blood, Waheguru jee.

Singh FIGHT for KHALISTAN does not mean pick up a AK47 and start fighting, it also means that we should fight for Khalistan by using WORDS. TELLING PEOPLE, let the WORLD know about the problem we face.

When every thing else fails Pickup the AK47.

Either way you will died might as well take a few with you.

We are becoming to SOFT as we are getting to WESTEN.

sikhi im not saying that we should hide away in a cave, u wrote: 'Either way you will died might as well take a few with you.' who are these few u want to take with u, innocent ppl who dont even have a clue y theyre going b killed?

when u said fight for khalistan i just assumed u meant pick up an ak47 as thats what first comes 2 mind when u said 'fight'. its better to raise awareness and have more support than becoming one man armies n spreading terror.

'when everything fails pick up the ak47' well wot has been done, nothing has failed because we havent done anything so the there are still lots of options before we can go round with the ak47s.

We are becoming to SOFT as we are getting to WESTEN.

in fact its mostly western sikhs who want khalistan, if those in india really wanted it at least something may have happened by now, i mean even back in the 80s. what has been the khalistan movements biggest achievement?