How to keep yourself fit?

joga singh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Singh MC paaji reduce the hrs of cardio and workout man :lol: the workout u have shown if u do it in a superset way hardly 20 to 25 min veerjeo and if u take rest maxium 40 to 45 min bakii if ur realy keen in building muscles do less cardio as itll give u too much of muscle loss ,and btw what is ur fat percentage and how much u weigh :( if u dont mind

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

try to use ur cycle to get places and go with others...ull enjoy it more...n see it as a mission hahahah

it can be fun and realy good for you..or simply jst get into a sport and start seeing it as a hobby

Take your time u wont get fit straight away

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!! :TH:

do you get time to work out with the panj kentae y'all take to programme the machine for this specific workout :lol:

personally i bought ma own rowing machine & been using that for a while- does the job a treat! combine that with free-weights and u cant go wrong :wub:

simple but effective

only thing better would be swimming but i dont wanna go in the pools nearby as its relatively a desi area and who knows what is in the water

:(

:lol: Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

try to use ur cycle to get places and go with others...ull enjoy it more...n see it as a mission hahahah

it can be fun and realy good for you..or simply jst get into a sport and start seeing it as a hobby

Take your time u wont get fit straight away ]

opps heheheheh

I agree....vicky singh...geta "cycle..." aight.. give me ur greeenyyy :e: shhh.gif

that way u can workout hana....if ju keep jur greeeny it a;t gone let ju do that!

Fateh

well i warm my self up first then stretch, after that i do..weight training...i jus luv doin that... :wub: ..then i do aerobics...now thats jus heaviiiiiiii.. :) after all the trainin..i start on gatka...which jus kills ya :lol: ...but i luv it tho :) :nihungsmile:

i try to do that daily...but sum times i jus get too lazy..so i jus leave it for like a day or so :( but i have to say all the weight trainin duz help you do gatka...cuz of the heavy weapons...so it duz make it easier for u..well it duz for me neways rolleyes.gif

Fateh