Ptc News - Hiding The Truth

osingh

Singhballer

please re-read my original response if you still can not understand here's a basic sentence

No sikh media can survive in India without political interference only media outside in UK (i.e. sikh channel), USA, Europe is out of their clutches ie Ofcom.

I will try and keep things VERY simple for you next time so I don't have to waste my time saying the same statement again.

“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”

― Malcolm X

Singhballer

please re-read my original response if you still can not understand here's a basic sentence

No sikh media can survive in India without political interference only media outside in UK (i.e. sikh channel), USA, Europe is out of their clutches ie Ofcom.

I will try and keep things VERY simple for you next time so I don't have to waste my time saying the same statement again.

“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”

― Malcolm X

Dang man :(

Sorry for wasting your time

Fans of certain news channels need not to totally rely on one company. Goals, mission statements and whole credibility of the channel can change anytime by the frontrunner of such low budget news channels.

we all bark but do not take any step - including myself. If you feel that media is important then why not open youtube news channel and start something. take example of Young Turks - http://www.theyoungturks.com/pages/About_TYT.html

you have camcorder, nice room, local hardware store to buy newstand, nice big lamp and certainly you all have good intentions. START IT !!!!