Disrespectful

Sandhu101

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SaintSoldier

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

The problem perceived here is the lack of knowledge of our history...During Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jis time or even earlier there was no such thing as a "Khanda" the Panth got together long after Guru Sahib and put the Khanda or symbol of the Khalsa Panth together which we see on our Nishan Sahib today...It is not a matter of Disrespect it is a matter of understanding THE SAINT SOLDIERS SYMBOL IS NOT A TERRIOST SYMBOL OF ANY SORT let me example the guns in the place of the Kirpans represent the oppression we have faced and are still facing in this ordeal as a result we have been forced to take up arms as a last resort also it symbolizes the evolution of modern day warfare as we know it THE SYMBOL OF SAINTSOLDIERS.NET HAS NOT REPLACED OR WILL REPLACE THE PANTHS KHANDA THIS IS JUST A SYMBOL MADE RELATING TO THE SAINT SOLDIERS SITE this is not a matter of disrespect Guru Sahib told us to be “Shashtar Tari” means having arms so if we look at it the guns and the symbol the guns are aslo considered “Shashtars” so I do not see the disrespect in that and also as I have stated before if the sangt out there has any suggestions for Saint Soldiers for example change this or that etc. please email them to us.

G.Singh

Saint Soldiers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
respect.gif Waheguru Ji respect.gif

IF we have made a khanda .. why mis use it with guns ?? as the woriors in guru ji's time did not fight with gun ?? unless i am mistaken ??

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

gurupyaero in guru sahib time guns where there and had gr8 respect the name is called (bado ram jango)

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

• 5 weeks later...