JagjeetST

Singh'o i need help! The giani tied a dastaar on me twice with his own kapra even after when i asked him to do with my own but i just thought leave it. Then this evening i felt all itchy on my scalp then i took the Dastaar off and combed my hair. Yep i've got head lice :( Dunno what to do now. Another problem is that everytime i comb loads of hair comes out and i don't want to lose my kesh like this and need to get rid of this head lice pronto!. Any suggestions?

1st go and tell the giani, if his head is itchy, then he's got company.

That's the first thing i did and i was wrong! I didn't get it from the Giani. I kept a Dastaar on for too long probably over 24 hours and the head that built up + went for run on Saturday morning = Sweat which explains it. Waheguru's doing kirpa though and they are going slowly :) Just a few eggs left in my hair and am going to carry on washing, drying and using lotion.

• 6 years later...
Guest newone

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

i am new into sikhism. i have a question in my mind. do all sikhs or most of them get lice issue due to long hair. plz dont get offended. its just a doubt which i m having.