Kps Gill Back In Punjab

Beant Singh situation involved innocents. It caught a lot of flak. Not again. Peeps who are savvy to what I'm saying are the only ones that need to know. No need to be blunt about it.

Fair point. However, if you and I had the courage to kill someone who had lead on the killing of thousands and thousands of innocent Sikh Men, and rape of innocent Sikh Women, and wiping out of whole sikh families in rural Punjab, and burning down their houses etc etc (I know we don't need to go into this as it has been proven without any doubt that Beant Singh lead on all the dirty deeds I just mentioned...)

So getting back to my question, if you only had 2 choices, which were to either:

1. kill Beant Singh with the soilders that surrounded him, as he was never on his own

or

2. Let tens of thousands of more innocent young Sikh Men die, and their families be wipped out or destroyed

Which one would you pick 1 or 2?

This question is not just to you, it's to all of us really. We know the killings would have continued if Beant Singh stayed alive - so what else was there to be done?

Bhai Balwant Singh Ji Rajoana and Shaheed Bahi Delawar Singh Ji knew they had the courage, and ability, to stop Beant Singh from killing even more innocents. Their conscience would not let them let more innocent people die, whereas ours would, due to our lack of courage and inability to actually do it.

I can't believe we are talking about this on an open forum, but I think we all agree that it needs to be done. When all peaceful means have failed...anyways it's not that we shouldn't take action. I just think it could be done cleaner.

Come on Sherdil, lets not keep on thinking that only the Sikhs have the ability and morality to distinguish between right and wrong! I'm sure even the 'white west' can work out that you should not stand by and let thousands and thousands of innocent people die. You should try and save their lives like Balwant Singh Rajoana and Delawar Singh did.

Beant Singh was just a killer of innocent poeple, like other murderers like Fred West, or Yorkshire ripper/Peter Sutcliffe and many others. All the White Westners are just as clever and morally correct as us SIkhs to understand that Beant Singh had to be stopped. If we keep telling the 'white west' that they do not understand us or they have not got a basic moral compass, they will take offence, start to believe us, and ignore the killings of Sikhs in india. British poeple are not stupid, the ones who have looked into it know that the indian government have been killing innocent Sikhs in india for years!

We should discuss the truth openly on open forums as otherwise we would be guilty of keeping the truth from the rest of the world.

I am not having a go at you. Maybe it is better that we do withold the truth and facts from the west. Personally though, I believe we should tell the west exactly as it is, as they are not as stupid and morally corrupt as we think they are. Intelligent White British People will read this forum!

Yeah I agree with you. I think a majority of Western people don't know what happened in the 80's and 90's in Punjab. On one side you have the Sikhs and on the other side you have the racists and the Indian propaganda machine. These two sides are battling each other to win the support of people who don't know what happened. If you speak the truth, you will never be wrong. Thankfully, the truth is on our side. You will never convince the racists and radical Hindus that they are wrong. They will continue to hate us, even when they know they are wrong. We have to counter their propaganda with our own parchaar and make sure they don't misinform the general public.

We are failing in the parchaar department. A lot of people still think we are Muslims. There have been hate crimes committed against our people because they think we are Arab or something else.

Collateral damage might have been unavoidable, but our enemies are using that against us right now. Anybody heard of Lee Harvey Oswald?

Bhul chuk maaf. These are just my ideas. Feel free to rip them apart. I'm no expert.

Yeah I agree with you. I think a majority of Western people don't know what happened in the 80's and 90's in Punjab. On one side you have the Sikhs and on the other side you have the racists and the Indian propaganda machine. These two sides are battling each other to win the support of people who don't know what happened. If you speak the truth, you will never be wrong. Thankfully, the truth is on our side. You will never convince the racists and radical Hindus that they are wrong. They will continue to hate us, even when they know they are wrong. We have to counter their propaganda with our own parchaar and make sure they don't misinform the general public.

We are failing in the parchaar department. A lot of people still think we are Muslims. There have been hate crimes committed against our people because they think we are Arab or something else.

Collateral damage might have been unavoidable, but our enemies are using that against us right now. Anybody heard of Lee Harvey Oswald?

Bhul chuk maaf. These are just my ideas. Feel free to rip them apart. I'm no expert.

You've summed it up perfectly! A few of the more savvy Sikhs like yourself on this forum have suggested the same solution as yourself.

Very good actions points! Hopefully we'll follow them!

For the benefit of the readers of this thread, if a westerner asks how do we know who is telling the truth, the Sikhs of the Indian governent? Well just put this simple request to them.

The Sikhs are trying for all of the west, and the rest of the world to be allowed into Punjab, and Delhi, to research and find out how a genocide was carried out against the Sikhs by the Indian Government, and how all the killers the Indian Govt used were let off free or promoted!!

Alqaeda don't want the west coming in to their area to even view what they are up to, whereas, us Sikhs ARE asking the west to go into Punjab and Delhi/India to find out what has been done, and is being done, to the Sikhs by the India Govt. I think you will agree that the fact that the Indian govt is keeping all the west out of Punjab, including Human rights organisations like Amnesty International, shows their total and utter guilt without any doubt whatsoever.

The Indian Govt are the Alqaeda in this case, as they want to keep the west and human rights organisation out, just like Alqaeda.

This opposite of one side, (the Sikhs), wanting witnesses, and the other side, the Indian Govt NOT wanting any witnesses proves without any doubt who is right and who is wrong, who is NOT guilty and who is guilty.

Sikhs are right, and the Indian Govt is wrong. If this is not the case what have the Indian Govt got to hide !!!!!!!

Murders and rapists would never let the media in !!!