Sign in to follow this  
Pappi9

Rajoana - The Untold Story Of Punjab -- Documentary

i was fed up watching biased indian media...and even some of our biased punjabi brothers and sisters...on social networking

so compiled some videos from old times.....tryd to show wat actually happened in punjab.....and wat beanta did....

some real stories and interviews......

if u like this video...please share it with everyone.......you can... specially people how are against bhai sahib

COZ WE NEED TO SHOW TRUE PICTURE TO THE WORLD AND PEOPLE IN INDIA...let more n more people come and unite with us

ALL NEWS CHANNELS SAY HIM TERRORIST.......SO just little effort from my side.....to show ignorent people wat actually happend in punjab and how bhai balwant rajoana was made....

THIS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT BHAI RAJOANA...BUT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIM....

HERE IS SINGLE LINK TO COMPLETE DOCUMENTARY.......IF U LIKE PLEASE SHARE IT...CREATE AWARENESS

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

SEARCH FOR PART FORE

part 5

• Like 3

Good job Singh, amazing sewa...

You should join the 3 files and try to upload it into one video. You need 4-5 videos and then YT allows you to upload a vid longer than 15 minutes. It's easier to share and get maximum views if the person doesn't have to click different parts.

Wow Simranjit Singh Mann is in part 4, he looks so much different.

excellent videos, if we can present this to bbc asian network and if they decide to put it up, that would be major step, off course sikh channel broad casting these painful truth videos would be excellent step as well to educate our sikh brothers and sisters...we have quite bit of bunch who are ignorant of facts but overall, they are genuine sikhs.

this shud be shown on sangat sikh channel

excellent videos, if we can present this to bbc asian network and if they decide to put it up, that would be major step, off course sikh channel broad casting these painful truth videos would be excellent step as well to educate our sikh brothers and sisters...we have quite bit of bunch who are ignorant of facts but overall, they are genuine sikhs.

thank you veer jio for ur appreciation......its really good idea.....if sikh channels can show this.........coz more and more people are following these channels after this incident....

and n30singh ji regarding bbc asian network .....that would be awesome.....then we can create awareness on international level.......

but lets keep spreading this truth on our level...share it with the masses...... on social networks...

pictures speak louder then words.....

request to Admin...... can you make this post sticky( if u like this video).....so that everybody can see this....video....and share it

Have you got a link to the whole news clip with Colin Gonsalves?

yes , i'll post that link after finding from my bookmarks....

I've wrote out a bit of what Colin Gonsalves Senior Advocate in the Supreme Court of India said about Bhai Sahib in the news debate.
He is not a menace to society, he doesn’t need to be hung on this notion of rule of law. The insistence on the rule of law. It's very laughable. When Beant Singh who was called ‘The Butcher of Punjab’ and his police force were torturing and killing Sikh youth in the Punjab, where was the rule of law? Where was the justice done to the people? When people are put into a situation where the only way to stop a person's repression, massive repression, is to engage in the crime of killing that person, I think these cases stand on a special footing
.’