Singhnee's Please Help!

Guest some.what.ashamed

lost soul jee, firstly I do understand what you have been through. As you have lost trust in the name Singh for these people and lack trust in others who claim themselves to be "singhs" and those from a sikh background. However, I dont think you have experienced Naam otherwise you would not ask me to explain how a singhni is supposed to know. Let me explain here -

From personal experience, Naam abhiyaas bring us to a level of spiritual awareness; Naam protects us, opens our eyes and other spiritual senses and it opens us up to Guru Sahib (so those living in Saachkhand literally speak to us when we jap naam). Therefore, when we see others we can feel their energy and their energy will either be bad or good. Also, Naam also allows us to see what their spiritual body looks like, ie ghosts have a ugly deformed body so do humans, which means you will be able to see who has a deformed body - meaning that they do not jap naam which would erase their mayl and paap because mayl creates this deformed body. Regarding Guru Sahib telling us, when we jap naam either a Shaheed (Singh/Singhni)/Gurmukh/Guru Sahib warns us about not doing sangat with particular people and what their evil faults are, that they are evil/bad, why you should keep away from them etc.

Here is a story about a German white lady, which occured recently a few years ago - her video was on youtube; I tried finding her video and I couldnt.. Now she is a Gursikh. She knew nothing about sikhi before this incident happened. One day, during the night time a gang of men tried to rape her, but before they tried she heard a heavenly voice out of nowhere, which told her to recite VAHEGURU. As the gang went towards her and tried to rape her she recited VAHEGURU and suddenly the men could not MOVE, as if they had frozen, they were aware that they could not move and were freaking out, so when the effect wore off they ran away out of fear. After that she tried to find out what the VAHEGURU word means and found out that it comes from the Sikh religion and is God's True Name. Resulting in her conversion to Sikhi.

I am not trying to be judgemental but trying to explain that these people are not sikhs nor are they singhs. Sorry if I have offended you.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that you both were young at the time when it happened. But now you're not, but you're still calling manmukhs who dress up like sikhs singhs. If I was attacked by christians, it would be silly of me to generalise all christians and call them all bad when the christian teaching says to cause someone physical harm is wrong, so it means they arent true christians. Guru Granth Sahib jee teaches to have complete compassion and humilty so that we see ourselves as the dust of all. Guru Sahib teaches not to harm anyone including animals. Thats why a bujjar kurehit in Sikhi is to eat meat, so if we are taught to show care to animals then it applies to humans.

ਇਕੁ ਫਿਕਾ ਗਾਲਾਇ ਸਭਨਾ ਮੈ ਸਚਾ ਧਣੀ

Do not utter even a single harsh word; your True Lord and Master abides in all.

ਹਿਆਉ ਕੈਹੀ ਠਾਹਿ ਮਾਣਕ ਸਭ ਅਮੋਲਵੇ ॥੧੨੯॥

Do not break anyone's heart; these are all priceless jewels. ||129||

ਸਭਨਾ ਮਨ ਮਾਣਿਕ ਠਾਹਣੁ ਮੂਲਿ ਮਚਾਂਗਵਾ

The minds of all are like precious jewels; to harm them is not good at all.

ਜੇ ਤਉ ਪਿਰੀਆ ਦੀ ਸਿਕ ਹਿਆਉ ਠਾਹੇ ਕਹੀ ਦਾ ॥੧੩੦॥

If you desire your Beloved, then do not break anyone's heart. ||130||

Lastly, I have been supporting the topic starter right from the beginning and I am disgusted that these people who call themselves singhs have done something so vile as that. Furthermore, the reason I am explaining to you that these people arent sikhs nor singhs is because I do not want you to lose trust in real singhs, as we are here to support you. Truthfully, we shouldnt trust (get close to) anyone unless we gain that Naam Ability to see who is trustworthy and who is not. Again, I am sorry if I sound like i dont understand.

Guest Lost soul

Kaal at the time I was only starting on the Panth of Sikhi and was a child therefore was naive. This individual for the amount of "seva" he did was seen by myself as a singh at the time. Before anything happened; due to the nature of events I don't feel comfortable describing the events but all I can say its the worst things that a man can do to a female. Obviously slowly I'm coming to the relisation that he was/is not a Singh as guru jis singhs look after singhnees as they would their own sisters as they see all females as their own sisters. To the OP hope your getting through your experience with Guru jis help remember God is there for you 24/7 to talk to you. It helps to talk to God more than it does to anyone else. Keep strong sister. Akaaal

Guest Sikh girl

To the original poster. You should firstly distant yourself from this person. I don't know how old you are now - but if he did it when you were 13 then I am guessing your either 18 or still early 20's....

You should definately go to the police. People are normally convicted on DNA evidence.You will not have DNA evidence as it was a very long time ago but maybe some of your text messages might contain confirmation of the incident and then he will have to explain these things.

Even if you don't get him into prison - the very least is that he will be logged onto their system and he will find it harder to get away...also you never know - other people might have complained about him.

I would also speak to your mum (you have to speak to someone who knows you and you can trust and I have learnt from experience that mums are the best people!! She might be upset at first but she will get over it and support you).

One more thing the police can keep things confidential and meet you in private etc and progress at the rate you want - so meeting the police is not a big deal, Finally the police have fantastic emotional support agencies designed to speak about these things that they can put you in touch with.

bhainjee, i honelty think that this person will pay for what he did, u were never in the wrong and u neva will be.... i am sure that there are so many more schools that teach what that perosn is teching, the person that did this to you is not your only option, waheguru is the biggest option u have n i hope u find it very soon..... WJKK WJKF

<banned word filter activated>, "Singhs" these days are messed up as hell.

i agree with you.... its hard to get into sikhi when such things happen to sikh bhainjees these days.