~Revamp Anandupur Sahib Resolution And Renew Fight For The Resolution ~

N30S1NGH

I think most will agree without resolution draft, list of concerns or demands, we are just shooting in the dart board blindly without any results. Our leaders have done excellent job creating - anandpur sahib resolution which sant jarnail singh bhindranwale base its dharam yudh morcha on.

Lets not forget - anandpur sahib resolution, every political sikh activist should read anandpur resolution, its unfortunate most youths haven't even read anandpur sahib resolution and if someone ask them - what are sikh concerns and demands? they failed to quote this important peace of draft.

Surely, anandpur sahib resolution is bit outdated, i m sure lot of additions and points mentioned which are resolved (like res-9) needs to be removed. What's stopping our leaders to revamp anandpur sahib resolution and renew the fight for it (political, diplomatic fight). At least, all the sikhs would be on same page and elect the new leaders/party based on the anandpur sahib resolution. Again, desire should come from people of punjab within to elect a new leader and party and not only that there has to be political will of either SGPC and jathedars of takth sahib to revamp anandpur sahib resolution and once again renew the fight for the resolution.

We need to have base which we can all agree on...this is it - Anandpur sahib resolution.

Leaders/jathedars need to quickly bring all the brains together (sikhs living in punjab, abroad alike) revamp "anandpur sahib resolution" draft, have bhai balwant singh ji rajoana endorse new/revamp version of anandpur sahib resolution so it picks up momentum(awareness, peaceful protest etc) in Punjab.

very true. The anandpur sahib resolution was an ultimatum. Either the issues it raised were addressed, or Sikhs would have no other options but to fight and become shaheed. The resolution was not addressed, so Sikhs were forced to fight. The resolution still isnt addressed. Lobbying for it to be addressed (99.9% will be laughed at by GOI) will be saying the shaheeds died in vain.

• 1 year later...

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

Just my own take on the question of revamping the anandpur sahib resolution, this matta is dead, it will be going backwards and not forward with the vision and sacrifices made by the shaheeds after 1984. The struggle for independence was started once the GOI attacked Sri Darbar Sahib. Sant Ji's bachan was that

'if the Indian Government invaded the Darbar Sahib complex, the foundation for an independent Sikh state will have been laid.'

I would not turn my back on the call for freedom.

So the Sikhs after 6/6/1984 declared war on india, the Sarbat Khalsa of 26/1/1986 declares independence and formed the Five Memeber Panthic Committee and the Khalistan Commando Force as the military wing of the Sikhs.

70,000 and more Sikhs have given Shaheedi and the youth of Panjab gave their blood for Khalistan, we cannot turn our backs on their dreams and wishes???

If we stop dithering and commit ourselves to doing seva on a FULL TIME biases, do parchar to make EVERY Sikh know we a slaves in India. A time will come when we will have a spring uprising in Panjab and the rest of india. The example is before us. The sea of orange is once again flowing the the winds of panjab just like 1984.

Bhai Balwant Singh Ji Rajoana makes it clear his fight is for truth and justice. Every morning he does Jaikaray for Khalistan. He has shown us if you are a man of principle the people will follow you, they will wake up only when we show commitment.

People are avoiding the real issue and tackling small issues, but we need to look at the bigger picture.

Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana has given us direction to sow the seeds in the 5 years to 15 years to make them aware that we are oppressed. Doont have any links with the congress or the khali blue pagwale.

If we strategise and work out how we as Sikhs living outside of panjab can help our brothers and sister out, with media and IT support, logistical support, training in PR, how to structure their organisations to tackle infiltration and to keep focused on the task in hand ie independence, how to record details of Human Rights abuses etc am sure we will go a long way in our struggle. Ultimately Vaheguru will bless us with Raaj

Just my thoughts.

agree khalistan is the only solution

the Anandur Sahib Resolution needs to be pushed. I would've thought our leaders had been since 1985. With the death of longowal, a month or so after the signing of the Panjab accord 1985, the majority of the 11 points on the memorandum have been ignored/forgotten. and with that, we too seem to have forgotten.

also, lets hit the stick beneath our own seat first. the Panth needs a Jathedar appointed by Sarbat Khalsa. one who is an actual spiritual leader without control or influence from any outside politically motivated sources.

aur fir...hume mukamal hindoostan chahiye :excited: