Bittu Was Correct About Rajoana Back In 2007

10th regiment

I had great respect for Bhai Ranjit singh. But was surprised to find him in company of ragi darshan.He was photographed

with ragi darshan when he visited his house after ragi drashan was excommunicated. This photo was displayed at ragi

darsho site khalsa news.

Avain lol

Bhai Ranjit Singh cleared this up ages ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDukwWYZQaI

=====

Why don't you say "I used to respect so and so until" when you see this?

3768_Jathedars_Ram_gifts.jpg

SHAMELESS JATHEDARS : Vedanti, Tarlochan Singh and Gurbachan Singh

Presented with images of Hindu Deity Ram Chander at a pro-RSS function

3768_Prerna_beadbi_chairs.jpg

a>

This is how you slowly discredit and defame panthic soorme. He may have made a small mistake meeting darshoo but i don't think he had public relation reputation in mind if he did lol

We all know how cunning darshan is, obviously calling someone with piyaar to a wedding (given if this was after excommunication, please provide proof that it was) then Ranjit Singh attended without knowing the implications.

Bhai Ranjit Singh cleared this up ages ago:

Did he tell why he went to ragi darshan's home.Please let me know at what minute did he say this.

This is how you slowly discredit and defame panthic soorme. He may have made a small mistake meeting darshoo but i don't think he had public relation reputation in mind if he did lol

Sangat need to know facts. Point here is : did he go to Ragi darsho's home or not after he was excommunicated. He has panthic

image.he should know how to conduct himself on panthic matters. had the visit before excommunication there was no point to write here.

So you know that it was wedding.i did not write that it was wedding.Like you many sikhs know that it was wedding of ragi's grandson. If i am not mistaken we have discussed this wedding earlier also.may be you remember that date was around

March 2011 and link of khalsa news was posted by me.

It is also important to highlight that Bhai ranjit singh has base in Delhi and some of his members get elected to DSGMC. sarna used to

be crony of jathedar Tohra and Bhai ranjit singh's relations with sarna are from that link.

Did he tell why he went to ragi darshan's home.Please let me know at what minute did he say this.

Sangat need to know facts. Point here is : did he go to Ragi darsho's home or not after he was excommunicated. He has panthic

image.he should know how to conduct himself on panthic matters. had the visit before excommunication there was no point to write here.

So you know that it was wedding.i did not write that it was wedding.Like you many sikhs know that it was wedding of ragi's grandson.

It is also important to highlight that Bhai ranjit singh has base in Delhi and some of his members get elected to DSGMC. sarna used to

be crony of jathedar Tohra and Bhai ranjit singh's relations with sarna are from that link.

No he didn't nor was he asked in the video. I'm sure if he's asked he won't have anything to hide like makkari and badal inc. and his chellay would.

Yes I know it was darshoos wedding because you posted this picture before when makkari got drunk and started to talk gandh, it was around that time you posted trying to say he was pro-darshoo ect. ect... If you look at your profile you can see the comment/dated asking you what date the picture was from, I don't remember receiving a reply so I asked again now.

Please read this article and tell me the same individual who exposed the gandh that darshan was spreading across California is wrong in calling Bhai Sahib Ranjit Singh is wrong when describing Bhai Sahib :

Singh Sahib Jathedar Bhai Ranjit Singh is an eminent personality of the Khalsa Panth. His unmatched contributions to the Panth make him one of the most respected Panthik leaders alive today. We are publishing a video interview of Bhai Sahib in which be debunks claims of anti-Panthik bodies about the authenticity of Dasam Granth Sahib. Not too long ago, some mischievous persons tried to defame Singh Sahib for keeping allegiance to anti-Akal Takhat Sahib people but this video explains that Singh Sahib’s stance of the writings of Guru Gobind Singh Ji’s bani and superiority of Akal Takhat Sahib is firm.

I know Bhai Ranjit Singh's stand on Dasam Granth sahib and also modified calendar.It is pro panthic.

After darshan ragi was excommunicated , panth is asked not to have any relation with Ragi or share platform

with Ragi. This is where Bhai ranjit Singh has gone wrong.We should not hesitate calling a spade a spade.

Bhai ranjit singh's visit to ragi darsho's home was around March 2011 many months after Ragi's excommunication

from panth.