Do You Think It's Time?

11Gurus1Jot

Bruv I'm not really gana respond to the majority of this as I believe your words speak for themselves ... but I would like to clarify that me + WLS Paji haven't got any spat going on whatsoever. If we disagree on an individual matter, we do so respectfully for constructive purposes for our mutual better understanding of a topic and more importantly with the best outcome for our Qaum in mind.

Do you agree with me in my discussion with WLS that there is no harm in referring to Guru Kabir Ji particularly from the point of view of encouraging up to 40million Julaha's throughout India who revere Kabir Ji Maharaj as we do to come within the wider family of Sikhi?

Let's keep it constructive on important issues like the sentence above bro ... no point in getting all in a tizz over my thoughts upon Muslim Jatts + Hindu Jatts! :-) Peace!

Can we get back to talking about Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindrawale being aired on our Sikh TV Stations?

Sant Ji knowledge of Sikhi is totally unrivalled by all the posted on this site, so why don't we want to have his videos on Sikh TV Stations so that we can learn about Sikhi?

Let's talk about Sant Ji only on this thread and not come off topic.

dude the movement is over i don't know about uk but here in canada no1 is talking about balwant singh rajoana anymore and everyone has took there kesri flags off.

Well ive still got my massive kesri flag outside, its got dirty thru zabardast rain/sleet in the last week or so, but im still reppin.

Bruv I'm not really gana respond to the majority of this as I believe your words speak for themselves ... but I would like to clarify that me + WLS Paji haven't got any spat going on whatsoever. If we disagree on an individual matter, we do so respectfully for constructive purposes for our mutual better understanding of a topic and more importantly with the best outcome for our Qaum in mind.

Do you agree with me in my discussion with WLS that there is no harm in referring to Guru Kabir Ji particularly from the point of view of encouraging up to 40million Julaha's throughout India who revere Kabir Ji Maharaj as we do to come within the wider family of Sikhi?

Let's keep it constructive on important issues like the sentence above bro ... no point in getting all in a tizz over my thoughts upon Muslim Jatts + Hindu Jatts! :-) Peace!

first of all dont bother replyin back until u apologise, like an honourable man should do, when hes been proven wrong of his dumb shuk (suspicions). For u 2 mention that i cud sympathise with sajjan kumar types of persons, is a stab at my character, and as a son of guru gobind singh. Remember ur a PM manmohan kumar (sinh) supporter, that says everything.

SO bakwaas band kar, and apologise like a man, otherwise dont bother replyin back.

first of all dont bother replyin back until u apologise, like an honourable man should do, when hes been proven wrong of his dumb shuk (suspicions). For u 2 mention that i cud sympathise with sajjan kumar types of persons, is a stab at my character, and as a son of guru gobind singh. Remember ur a PM manmohan kumar (sinh) supporter, that says everything.

SO bakwaas band kar, and apologise like a man, otherwise dont bother replyin back.

LoL ... i don't need to apologise for something that i stand by.

You're probably the only one who seriously thought I was insinuating you support Sajjan Kumar (as no Sikh does).

If i respect Dr Manmohan Singh for his personal achievements, let me clarify that does not extrapolate into me supporting his party. I hate Congress but I recognise that there are Sikhs (such as him) that can work with a political party after Indira+Rajiv were rightfully killed without meaning those Sikhs are anti-Sikh themselves.

LoL ... i don't need to apologise for something that i stand by.

You're probably the only one who seriously thought I was insinuating you support Sajjan Kumar (as no Sikh does).

If i respect Dr Manmohan Singh for his personal achievements, let me clarify that does not extrapolate into me supporting his party. I hate Congress but I recognise that there are Sikhs (such as him) that can work with a political party after Indira+Rajiv were rightfully killed without meaning those Sikhs are anti-Sikh themselves.

why are u replyin back for? i SAID apologise or dont reply back, which part of that dont u understand?

This is a me sayin "well first of all it wasnt jus muslim jatts, but muslims of different tribes who killed sikhs" (Coz arains/gujjars/syeds/qureshis also took part in killings) aswell as jatts.

This is ur crap quotes as a response "wow rebelsingh how comes your so touchy-feely about me coming down hard on the muslim jatts" AND " I don't see why it's problematic 4u when Sikhs point out that the majority of Jatts (being the proud Muslims + Hindu's that they are)".

So whos gettin the wrong end of the stick here? its defo u, wat a 24carat bandhar plonker u r.

@rebelsingh

Granted that Arain (Kamboh+Saini converts), Rajputs, Gujjars, Butts (Brahmin Muslims) etc also took part in the killings against Sikhs ... but how often do you hear people complain that Sikhs of a Saini, Kamboh, Gujjar, Brahmin, etc background have discriminated against them as fellow Sikhs? The answer is hardly ever. If you still can't make the link and put 2+2 together then I suggest you set up a counselling centre for the Hindu Jatts and Muslim Jatts whose feelings might have been hurt by what I posted :-)

@rebelsingh

Granted that Arain (Kamboh+Saini converts), Rajputs, Gujjars, Butts (Brahmin Muslims) etc also took part in the killings against Sikhs ... but how often do you hear people complain that Sikhs of a Saini, Kamboh, Gujjar, Brahmin, etc background have discriminated against them as fellow Sikhs? The answer is hardly ever. If you still can't make the link and put 2+2 together then I suggest you set up a counselling centre for the Hindu Jatts and Muslim Jatts whose feelings might have been hurt by what I posted :-)

u have a BLATANT problem with jatts it seems, so go and argue with them, its sooooooo blatant that u thought i was a jatt, and u thought i was stickin up for muslim jatts, and u try 2 do me over. Well done cyber bruce lee.