• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fateh bro get a adjustable gatra u can do that police thing its the best way, and keep a small 3 inch kirpan in it they'll never now! the adjustable gatra can get really small to be like the police

yh thats fine thanks bro seems good.

no i'm in secondary school now and my karas iron. i wear a dumalla to school so my dastaar doesn't get knocked off.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh ||

as stated before it depends on where you live. Wear a undershirt (bananwow :lol: ) and wear you Kirpan underneathe the banan no one will be able to see your Kirpan and get an adjustable Gatra so you can shorten the length to a tight ft so it doesnt move around. Also tick The banan into your sweats shorts or whatever your wearing. With Guru Ji'S Kirpa it will remain concealed.

WJKK WJKF

I wore a kirpan to school in NZ without anyone noticing and also played rugby, basketball and heaps of other sports with it on. i always wore singlet or thermal under top so when i get changed no one sees it.

WJKK WJKF

. Wear a undershirt (bananwow :lol: ) and wear you Kirpan underneathe the banan no one will be able to see your Kirpan and get an adjustable Gatra

Lol banan do you mean a vest. i was thinking of wearing one over i don't think anyone could see it then.

Bro School is a hard time, im in it aswell, so i know how u feel and are u in the uk or somewhere else? also keep up the ardaas, and there is no need to tell anyone in school ok, not even ur bestest freind, because he can tell anyone, if u have another Guru vala in ur skool u can tell him/her if u wanna up to u :) but yh keep a banan, and another thing for ur kachera, when i have P.E i wear some shorts over my kashera, so people dont make fun, or start something etc, so yh and its easier this way,

This is what baisiclly what u should do

. Buy a Black or White adjustable Gatra

. Have a kirpan ranging from 1 - 5 inches

. wear a bana over ur gatra

. make sure ur kirpan is tight because i had a gatra and the button came loose one day somehow and my sri sahib fell out of my shirt on the floor ( because my banan got out and my shirt aswell) but With guru ji's kirpan no-one knew they didnt see

. wear Shorts over ur kachera when u have P.E or anytime u have to change

so this should be it but if u have anymore probs pm me and ill get back to u :) =)

VJKK VJKF Bro :D

and u dont have to wear a banan because i wear a regular t-shirt under myne

yh my school got one amridhari boy but he's 2 years below me and i got a sikh friend who has a dastaar too. but my school has quite alot of muslims and they do try to say my religions better and the other bs. but other than that its ok. if anyone does try to touch my dastaar, i punch them?

VJKK VJKF Bro

Thats great u have a foindation, do u wear a dastaar? and if they touch ur dastaar use self defence flipin warn them to stop and if they start again attack! iv'e had alot of racism when i was in primary and infant, and some in nursery, so u keep at ur wits meet with the singhs and tell the amritdhari one that ur gonna take amrit with guru jis hukam, okay be great freinds with him.

and whatever happens dont use ur kirpan like in a fight okay! just use it when its a really need okay! and u should have a sarbloh kara, a iron kara

r u in high school btw?

Watch JusReign to see what a Banan is ( and to get a little Desi Humour. Thats his youtube Channel Name. His real name is Jasmeet Singh.)

Basiy a banan is a sleeveless undershirt. You can get stretchable ones with spaces sort of things so you dont so its easy ti stay cool.