Is This Correct ?

Guest Mean

Guest Qaye

Paji, all guys in your age - are greedy their mind is only focused in kaam - believe me I am not lying - Even Gursikhis - in this time think like this - this is a fact - maybe there are some exceptions - but the case is that kaam is in first positions . Not only boys think so womens think the same..

The sad thing - especially I do not understand - Why no gursikh female, has a male gursikh as friend? I don´t get it? Why there isn´t any relation? Why you can´t develope relation? Is it just me?

Paji, all guys in your age - are greedy their mind is only focused in kaam - believe me I am not lying - Even Gursikhis - in this time think like this - this is a fact - maybe there are some exceptions - but the case is that kaam is in first positions . Not only boys think so womens think the same..

The sad thing - especially I do not understand - Why no gursikh female, has a male gursikh as friend? I don´t get it? Why there isn´t any relation? Why you can´t develope relation? Is it just me?

Putt how old are you?

Guest ... I copied Qaye

Who decides that with 18 years you are mature or not? Are you following Social rule? You can be 50 , but mentally you are 12? What about Guru Harkrishan ji?

• 1 month later...
Guest _Mean_

the guy was'nt correct ....he was a cheat ... a true gurmukh only thinks about waheguru g ... love of waheguru g ....not about the rubbish relationships in the teen age ....i too was not right ... its my fault ...i gave him way .... :(

but m happy now ...my guru gobind singh g saved me ...before anything goes wrong ....

Guest _Mean_

dont know about gursikh girls ,,,but its true ...even gursikh guys think of kaam at this age .... and calling them gursikhs is shame for the word ""GURSIKH"""

girls ,,, theres no need of any friend ...ur waheguru g is with us at all times ...no other shall help us ...and there are many true freins which v have but v cant recognise them ...they are always with us in our good and bad times ....

concentrate on "one" ...the solution of all problems ....

Guest _Mean_

Who decides that with 18 years you are mature or not? Are you following Social rule? You can be 50 , but mentally you are 12? What about Guru Harkrishan ji?

age matters a lot ... and especially when it is teen age ......and dont compare with Guru Harkrishan Sahib g ...He was a divine jyot ....and we arent worth dust of his feet ..........