Is Anger A Result Of Too Much Attachment

Guest krodh

^ thas rong. we are supposed to replace lust and anger with love and josh.

people that say we use the 5 EVILS and CHOOR (theives!!!!!!!) for procreation and jung, are just wrong.. going on a rampage, and fighting the good fitght in batte, is as the moos is to the sun. one is bright, the sun, and the other, a mere reflection of the sun. !!

learn to tell the difference!!!!

kaam will finish you in hell.

krodh will giv u a blak face, (and not an ujal face which we aim for!)

lobh will make u lost in the world and turn u into a durjan! (and not a surjan which is what we must become!)

moh will finish you in maya (all that takes you away form god!) and will leave u in its chaaya (shadow).

hankaar will waste ur life. and kill you while you are still alive in life. (we must try to die fully in the shabad!!! not in our self!!!)

learn to tel the difference!!!!

^ thas rong. we are supposed to replace lust and anger with love and josh.

people that say we use the 5 EVILS and CHOOR (theives!!!!!!!) for procreation and jung, are just wrong.. going on a rampage, and fighting the good fitght in batte, is as the moos is to the sun. one is bright, the sun, and the other, a mere reflection of the sun. !!

learn to tell the difference!!!!

kaam will finish you in hell.

krodh will giv u a blak face, (and not an ujal face which we aim for!)

lobh will make u lost in the world and turn u into a durjan! (and not a surjan which is what we must become!)

moh will finish you in maya (all that takes you away form god!) and will leave u in its chaaya (shadow).

hankaar will waste ur life. and kill you while you are still alive in life. (we must try to die fully in the shabad!!! not in our self!!!)

learn to tel the difference!!!!

Many thanks for elaborating on anger & josh: This is what I was trying to put forward; but you have sent the message clearly. Thanks

^ im terribly sorry if it was too much of an 'in ur face' post, please accept my sorries! :)

sorry ¬!¬

No it is nothing sort of 'in my face' ; in fact I too got clarity between 'anger' & 'josh', and consequences of 5 chors. Thanks Bro