Is It Bad To Be Good?

Guest simran singh

Guest simran singh

i am a 18 year old guy living in amritsar, i am not amritdhari but i wake up at amritvela and do paath.

I was fully contented with my life and my life was going good,also i dnt drink or eat(alcohal and non veg).

But right now i am feeling sad and rebellious and thinking of doing bad thing.now i am feel corrupted and ruined.

Today,just a couple of hours before, two people came at our home,at that time only me and mom was present at our home.one of the person said that they are from some gurudawara and want sewa.i gave them some money then other one came and then he says look at my eyes,and he said that i am a very lucky person and guru di kirpa va mere te,then he told me to imagin a flower and a number,i did so,then he told me that you have imagined rose and 5,which was true.after that he showed some more tricks and i became impressed and i thought that he is some sidh purush.i gave him more money.and he says that ki santa da bachan khali nahi janda he blessed me and they left.then my mom told me that these type of persons are frod and mom become very angry with me that i have given them money.they also said that at afternoon she is alone at home and these type of people will come and loot home.my mom says that these people knw some black magic etc.i became angry with my mom and i rebuked them.after some time we become calm and my mom told me that money is not a problem.and these persons can also loot people.i become agree with my mom.and accidently i said some bad words against that people.after some time i relised that what i have done i said done ninda of a saadhu.i have read in sukmani sahib that a nindak suffers too much.i think that every thing good i have done in life is ruined.i am feeling corrupted

Dont knw what will hapen to me.mei ta changa karan gaya si par eh ki ho gaya.then i cried.

I am feeling evil in me,feeling bad.kadi es tara lagda hai ki sikhi chad ke daaru peen chale java.i am feeling so much depresse.i wished to guru that if i will go to hell in future that why not start that now,kill me now.i said to guru that i dnt want anything mei sikhi de kabil nahi,kill my soul,that i will never been able to born again.i wished i never existed.

Dnt knw why but i am feeling sympthay for all dark people,i can now feel their pains.maybe because i now same as them.

Soch reha va ki aapni parvah karni chad deva jo vi hovega deki jaye gi

Thinking of giving up religion and start drinking and f*#king even i have never done before.

Good luck to all i will hope you will find god :|

Woah, take it easy! You're not going to hell. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference between a friend and foe, a saint and a sinner, because these days they appear one and the same, especially to those of us such as you and me who don't have the necessary wisdom to tell the difference.

Relax yourself but don't approach the bottle because you won't find anything of worth in there. As for specific guidance in terms of Gurbani I'm sure someone will be along to help you with that.

i am a 18 year old guy living in amritsar, i am not amritdhari but i wake up at amritvela and do paath.

I was fully contented with my life and my life was going good,also i dnt drink or eat(alcohal and non veg).

But right now i am feeling sad and rebellious and thinking of doing bad thing.now i am feel corrupted and ruined.

Today,just a couple of hours before, two people came at our home,at that time only me and mom was present at our home.one of the person said that they are from some gurudawara and want sewa.i gave them some money then other one came and then he says look at my eyes,and he said that i am a very lucky person and guru di kirpa va mere te,then he told me to imagin a flower and a number,i did so,then he told me that you have imagined rose and 5,which was true.after that he showed some more tricks and i became impressed and i thought that he is some sidh purush.i gave him more money.and he says that ki santa da bachan khali nahi janda he blessed me and they left.then my mom told me that these type of persons are frod and mom become very angry with me that i have given them money.they also said that at afternoon she is alone at home and these type of people will come and loot home.my mom says that these people knw some black magic etc.i became angry with my mom and i rebuked them.after some time we become calm and my mom told me that money is not a problem.and these persons can also loot people.i become agree with my mom.and accidently i said some bad words against that people.after some time i relised that what i have done i said done ninda of a saadhu.i have read in sukmani sahib that a nindak suffers too much.i think that every thing good i have done in life is ruined.i am feeling corrupted

Dont knw what will hapen to me.mei ta changa karan gaya si par eh ki ho gaya.then i cried.

I am feeling evil in me,feeling bad.kadi es tara lagda hai ki sikhi chad ke daaru peen chale java.i am feeling so much depresse.i wished to guru that if i will go to hell in future that why not start that now,kill me now.i said to guru that i dnt want anything mei sikhi de kabil nahi,kill my soul,that i will never been able to born again.i wished i never existed.

Dnt knw why but i am feeling sympthay for all dark people,i can now feel their pains.maybe because i now same as them.

Thinking of giving up religion and start drinking and f*#king even i have never done before.

Khalsa Ji

Go to your Gurdwara Sahib. Get the Granthi Singh to do Ardas for any harsh words that may have caused offence. Do Degh. As a way of penance do some SriSukhmani Sahib Paaths.

Do not leave Gursikhi unless you are looking for excuses to abandon it anyway.

Guest simran singh

what i have learned from this experience that not to trust any one,some people may have some powers but that does not mean they are good,also in future i will only donate in gurudawara insted of giving money to some one.

Relax, brother. You have done nothing wrong to feel the way you are feeling.

If you have used strong words for those scoundrels who tricked you to take more money from you, good on you.

Next time, they come to your house, firmly turn them away and tell them that you have no time for such rascals.

Be firm in your faith in Guru Granth Sahib and be proud to be a Sikh.

Yes you need to learn to relax. Doing breathing exercises, and listen to relaxing shabad.

If you have used strong words for those scoundrels who tricked you to take more money from you, good on you.

Next time, they come to your house, firmly turn them away and tell them that you have no time for such rascals.

Be firm in your faith in Guru Granth Sahib and be proud to be a Sikh.

You did good, as if they were saadhus or sants then they would understand why you used those words. You have done nothing wrong.

Well said @ JSinghz to be firm in his faith in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

You are going through a phase of temptation and the 5chors are not letting you go futher, but dont give in. NEVER give in.

Do simran, as your posting name says, this will help you a lot. Go to the gurdwara and ask Maharaj ji to look after you and not to divert to wrong ways.

Honestly you dont want to be drinking or the other things, it will be you feel worse after than you are now.

Also sounds like you are going through some depression. I would suggest you go see a good understanding doctor and explain how you are feeling. Counselling works wonders.

Ask yourself "do you really want to be like the youth that have gone the wrong ways and have nothing to show for it?" "who is going to lookafter your mother if you do these things?"

Waheguru will help you. You just need to stop worrying, as god knows we are not perfect. The amount of mistakes I have made, you'd be surprised that being a female too. Dont ever think of ending it, I used to think that, it is hard but you HAVE to hang in there.

Waheguru loves you and dont ever think they don't.

well , if u want to do the above , then make sure u go back to sikhi , ur choice if want todo that , bu tlater in life maybe ten years , say that u want to amritshuk and be khalsa. im not sayn u shud do that , but after 10 years or so go amritshuk . u get wat im tryn to say . look at all the stuff GURU JI did fo us , look at all of our Shaheeds , look at how great our religon is , it is full of TRUTH , WAHEGURU . yes i dont think we r worhty either, but GURU JI gave it to us for a reason , sayin we r not worthy , is like tryn to use an excuse so u can drink . also stress and depression r causes to drink alchohol . also do u hang around ppl who do that stuff , when death comes n takes u and TORTURES U LIKE FK , ur brother fiend no1 will be there to supportorhelp u , u wil hv to fell pain or burning , gettn shyt kikdd , getn crushed etc , can u even put ur on on a hot HOT surface for 10 sec , u;ll probably be cryngscrreamn , now if u had XXX uwill be put to a pole of hot surface and eld there , reply to this topic if u com n see wat i postd , jus say yes or no