Sikh Art: Discuss Classic Sikh Art, Post Custom-Made Pieces And General Discussion

It's electric blue if im not mistaken, im gonna get a tablet in exactly 3 days so maybe you could see some of my sttt i really like conceptual art and gestures and pictures with maybe some sort of meaning. What do you all think of the Wacon Bamboo Create? Do you use Photoshop or Autodesk or something else?

Guest RavindaSingh
It's electric blue if im not mistaken, im gonna get a tablet in exactly 3 days so maybe you could see some of my sttt i really like conceptual art and gestures and pictures with maybe some sort of meaning. What do you all think of the Wacon Bamboo Create? Do you use Photoshop or Autodesk or something else?

Awesome I look forward to seeing it bhajee :) Also that tablet is great my friend has it its got good features .... I use sketchbook pro but will learn how to use photoshop to its best when I finish uni :)

That is a cool picture I saved it. I'm pretty sure that midget is a child maybe one of the other Prince sons of Marharaja Ranjit Singh.

So I got the Wacom Tablet

heres a really rough sketch I did. I basically copied this face I found on the internet.

I went through the face really fast just to test the pen out and then i played around with the colour.

the eyes are lions eyes.

I installed sketchbook pro but didn't really like it so I used photoshop since I've been using that for a while and am used to it.

Does anyone know how to enable pressure sensitivity in photoshop?

7173863396_9ecfe2f173.jpg

Guest RavindaSingh

That is a cool picture I saved it. I'm pretty sure that midget is a child maybe one of the other Prince sons of Marharaja Ranjit Singh.

So I got the Wacom Tablet

heres a really rough sketch I did. I basically copied this face I found on the internet.

I went through the face really fast just to test the pen out and then i played around with the colour.

the eyes are lions eyes.

I installed sketchbook pro but didn't really like it so I used photoshop since I've been using that for a while and am used to it.

Does anyone know how to enable pressure sensitivity in photoshop?

7173863396_9ecfe2f173.jpg

Nice one :D i like the colours used looks awesome !

• 2 weeks later...

No yet, brother. I've been quite busy recently and barely had time to do the basics. But when the creative urge strikes I'm sure I'll be able to conjure something up.

Personally I'm trying to improve my basic pencil work, i.e. shading, creation of forms, etc. That's why I stick to the digital pieces as they disguise my complete lack of skill, lol.