i believe we should have the death penalty for major beadbi of the guru granth sahib only and that too only if theres proper video evidence other then that the highest sentance for other crimes should be life without parole

paaji thanks for your feedback regarding my earlier posts. By the way, ur 100% right regarding evidence of beadbi. Coz in pakistan, as u can c christians r being convicted FALSELY without evidence of blasphemy of prophet Muhammed. This is done by muslims who r tryin 2 ethnically cleanse place like islamabad of christians. Thats why on my earlier post, i stated "Anyone who has been legally FOUND guilty" so there isnt anyone who is tryna pull the wool over anyones eyes.

Unfortunatley there are people on this thread who try preachin sikhi 2 the rest of us, but have forgotten some basics. Im not an expert, nor am i claiming to be one, but i try 2 offer some info where i can. Me and @"Inqualab2012" have proven a silly poster earlier in the thread wrong, i even used video evidence of sant bhindrawale, he still aint apologised for speakin like a foolish person. He's now insultin me on another page too.

cheers mate

@REBELSINGH

You know what?......l am inclined to agree with you in regards to death penalty for desecration of the SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI and for anyone who knowingly desecrates Sikh shrines/sarovar etc.

Some of these other posters just don't seem to understand that we ARE at war, every minute of everyday our identity and culture are being eroded by these fascist idolworshippers......l for one will not stand by passively watching....l choose to fight this disease that threatens my people and my faith!!!!!!!!!!

Keep your spirit up and don't let spineless doubters who have nothing new to offer bring you down with their pessimism and negativity!!.....WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS......RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA, BROTHER!

100% my friend

the persons who burns a saroop of MAHARAJ , be killed on the spot , remember how DASMESH PITA left daworld

Bro Guru Gobind Singh didnt leave the world by jus getting stabbed by the afghan pathan.He was stabbed by the pathan, BUT then, guru ji (who always slept with his kirpan) took it out and with 1 vaar/strike killed the dirty pathan. However bahadur shah (Mughal Emporor) sent a skilled english doctor, Dr. Cole, to stitch guru ji's stab wound. Then When Guru ji decided 2 leave the world, he stretched a bow (Bow/arrow), which then subsequently made his stitches 2 burst open and blood kept flowing out and out. he did this particular thing on purpose.

sorry for stealing some of don megas replies -

1) Amritsar Would be the Holy City Status (Like vatican/mecca).

agreed

2)Cities like Sirhind/Amritsar/Anandpur will be Alcohol-Free

agreed

3)All Ppl of other religions will be bombarded with sikhi parchaar (no force conversion obviously).

optional in any curiculum, folks would have the option to opt out

4)Anyone who has been legally FOUND guilty of doing MAJOR beadbi of Guru Granth Sahib (ie burning/deliberate crime etc) Will be hung upside down and executed in a public bazaar. Anyone who disagrees with this/calls me extreme is not a sikh!! Bhindrawale sed that the person who threw the cigarette in the harmandar sahib sarovar shud of been hung upside down, hand/feet chopped off!

i would add any major disrepect of any faith and would apply to everybody no matter of rank or standing in community, punishment would be not neccessarily be same as above.. im defo against defo penalty under any circumstances - life of hard labour (actual life sentence)

5)All citizens Boys/girls aged between 12-15 etc HAS to do military service (like israel/s.korea), so if invaded no one has an excuse 2 say they cant pick up hatthiyar n werent ready.

dont need to follow suit of the screwed up countries mentioned, UK got it spot on

6)Shasta Vidya 2 be taught en masse, gatka 2 b removed (as its not authentic fighting 2 kill, more self defence and display/exhibition)

agree

7)Legal action on people who take part in anti-sikhi things such as daaj (dowry)/Caste discrimination.

agreed

8) ALL WOMEN MUST have their heads covered (like Iran), it can be with a chunni/shawl/Turban/Hoody. (i dont think this is 2 do with sikh religion, more 2 do with respect and honour). Which is y i 100% respect iran/pakistan where the women cover up there hair. OH and BTW before anyone starts crying, i dont mean total pardah/ninja, jus mean like this picture. Our jananis r beautiful with there traditional look.

http://www.culturalc...s-in-Persia.jpg

they should be ENCOURAGED to keep there heads covered but shoudnt be FORCED to do anything guru gobind singh ji didnt force the panj pyare to give there heads they gave them out of there own free will different people are at different stages of spiritual devolpment but i do agree that all schools should have uniforms were girls and boys both have there heads covered this serves two purposes first it would encourage students to dress modestly even out school and second it would reduce bullying since no one would be able to tell how rich or poor a student is based on the clothes they ware

9)Open Womens/Young Girls Khalsa Academies (This is to stop Femal Foeticide). So i someone doesnt want a baby girl etc the baby will be brought up by state funded girls academies.

agreed

10)Alcohol/Meat WILL NOT be banned in all areas, otherwise we r forcing ppl (like taliban), like mentioned in point 2, only holy cities will be alcohol free. i reckon banning alcohol in an entire country is VERY unrealistic.

agreed

11)Dasam Granth 2 b re-instated in ALL gurdwaras.

this is up to the akal takht

13)Bollywood surely has 2 b banned aswel.

bollywood is complete gundh and its a poisen but it cant be banned its sad state of affairs when alot of our youth is in love with it no one wants to live in a country like saudi arabia or north korea were the governmet controls what you watch on t.v what i think should happen is that there should be alot of sikhi parchaar that inspires poeple so that they themselves make the choice not to watch it so that 10-20 years down the road after khalistan is made people dont watch by there own choice and the demand is so low for bollywood movies that the channels simply stop brodcasting them though i do think that bollywood movies that are racist towards sikhs should be banned or atleast the sikh character should be edited out of the movie otherwise its just like alcohol banning it completey would be just to unrealistic also the punjabi movie industrty needs some fixing instead or releasing hundreds of shity low budget movies that have the exact same plot every year how about realeasing fewer movies but with bigger budgets and making them about the khalistani shaheeds to inspire people with world famous directors and scriptwriters and even other punjabi movies should have diverse plots

Bro Guru Gobind Singh didnt leave the world by jus getting stabbed by the afghan pathan.He was stabbed by the pathan, BUT then, guru ji (who always slept with his kirpan) took it out and with 1 vaar/strike killed the dirty pathan. However bahadur shah (Mughal Emporor) sent a skilled english doctor, Dr. Cole, to stitch guru ji's stab wound. Then When Guru ji decided 2 leave the world, he stretched a bow (Bow/arrow), which then subsequently made his stitches 2 burst open and blood kept flowing out and out. he did this particular thing on purpose.

sorry bro , thought every1 knew , thanks for writing it