Sangat Tv Playing Games And Now With Sangats Money!

Guest sangat_tv

People - the most important has already been mentioned about both channels:

"This personally know of a mona born and bred in the UK that became a Amritdhari just by watching both channels."

who did this was - it was only Dhan SGGS jee maharaj -who's bani and parchar is having affect through both channels. SGGS is higher than any inidividual or sikh channel/sangat tv's staff - As long as SGGS Gurbani and katha vichaar is being aired - that is enough to create amritdharis - Khalsas -

We should keep up the support - instead being narrow minded.

Guest sangat_tv

i do feel strongly that people dont play with sangats money. in 1984 many poeple sent cash and gold over to punjab from all over europe canada and america (and even within india) very little went to the actual victims, people requested money (like sangat tv is now) only when the iron is hot, just like sangat tv is doing now. in my opinion, thats disgraceful. if they cared they would have highlighted this around the clock or encouraged sangat to support khalsa aid and sopw - the organisations that really have a passion for it.

sangat tv have all of a sudden promoted they want to help dharmi fauji and sikh prisoners, should they not buddy up with khalsa aid and sopw?? also they have only decided to ask sangat for money NOW because the 84 issue is hot..... if they really cared would they not have requested for money all year round like sopw and khalsa aid?

please share your thoughts on this

"Sangat tv" instead of siting behind a screen typing all this why don't you go at the studio yourself and talk about the things you've mentioned on this thread directly with the trustees?

Writing here won't get far and degrading a channel be it sikh channel or sangat tv is the last thing we need as we need our media. Admin I think to avoid "channel" bashing (sorry couldn't think of a better phrase) this thread should be closed. Before anyone jumps on the wagon I'm not part of any channel team and would of said same had it been sikh channel as both channels are doing great seva in their own ways and neither to say both have improvements they could and hopefully Guru jis kirpa naal they will make :)

Guest sangat_tv

none of you are able to share thoughts regarding sangat tvs sudden interest in dharmi fauji families and sikh prisoners, and there total disregard for khalsa aid and sopw who already work in these fields... ive already contacted sangat tv, before i make my next moves, i wanted to know what sangat thought about the issues i raised.

interesting how everyone wants me to shut up, but no one is able to comment on the point ive raised regarding sangat tvs urgent requests for money.

this isnt about tv channel bashing... this is about use of sangats money and sangat tv shitting on khalsa aid and sopw. as a panth we need to work together.. something the olders like sikh fed, sangat tv keey yapping on about but never do.

im for unity... im for sangat tv working with khalsa aid and sopw... not branching off and starting there own thing all of a sudden. sanagt tv is brand new to the dharmi fauj scene and to the political sikh prisoners scene... the should be working khalsa aid and sopw who are experianced and already know what areas and families are most in need. sangats money is gurus money which is why we should all work together.

If contacting them hasn't got you your answers for whatever reason instead of been a internet warrior go down to the channel yourself and ask to talk to the trustees in person. Wouldn't that be better then criticising on a forum? Pointing out your views on the channel here won't get you anywhere.

Good grief :wow: So much violent hostility towards Sangat TV. I'm not a violent man but if, in the unusual event, my family ever formally declares war on Sangat TV, I would like our friend from above '_sangat_t_v_' on my side. He seems to hate them with a passion so will, without doubt, unleash unspeakable fury upon the Sangat TV. He will not rest until they are destroyed. Now thats what I call dedication.